Remember when...

Col_NASTY

Years ago , WG got us all to fight , sweat and grind for resources so we could get really cool stuff?

I have the 4 steel ships I want.

Some resources got a little easier to get, but not this one!

Then we got all the stuff and then the NEW cool stuff just stopped coming it seems.

I hit my goal in STEEL that I thought I would never see.

Wishing there were new ships to spend it on and not just resource dump events...😒

Anyhow.. YAY I did it!!🎉🥇

ae5usr56us4r6usr6u.png.df8e33b0a23b846db2ed398afde58b80.png

• Thanks 1

For some reason, your post reminds me of this song...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Col_NASTY your resource totals look very similar to mine - except I have three billion more credits.  I am with you, I have every ship I wanted and the shop window looks a little bare with not much to offer.  

Edited by PrairiePlayer
typo

1 hour ago, PrairiePlayer said:

@Col_NASTY your resource totals look very similar to mine - except I have three billion more credits.  I am with you, I have every ship I wanted and the shop window looks a little bare with not much to offer.  

I blow Millions on signals just because 🤓

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I blow Millions on signals just because 🤓

I use credits on Elite XP, buying /dismissing 6 p captains.

No interesting steelships? But have only 4. Which ones do you have? I think R. Lauria is quite fun in Asym.

I don't have a bank of billions of creds or steel, but I get it. Last I got Stalingrad that I don't like, next who knows what. For coal there's... Yoshino I suppose? I could join the spam HE pointlessly from 20+ km crew.

Only research points unlock something I would want. Like Elbing upgrade.

13 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I have the 4 steel ships I want.

There are thirteen currently in the Armory, not counting the ones that were pulled (Somers) or became coal ships (Neustrashimy, Flint, Black). Which are your four? 

Steel camos for T10 ships, including the Econ bonuses, are 10K steel a pop if you want to spend it on that.

13 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I have every ship I wanted

As Oscar Wilde pointed out, there are two tragedies in life...

13 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

the shop window looks a little bare with not much to offer.  

I just harvest the resources and wait for something interesting (to me) to come along. I gather steel slowly enough that waiting impatiently for something to spend my stocks on is not an issue.  

13 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

and not just resource dump events

By the time I'd finished clearing my snowflakes, Elli/Ferrucio/Defence was affordable and I went for it. There was literally nothing else I wanted to spend my coal on - Halford, Agir and Carnot don't rock my socks off - and I'm already back to over 70,000. Even if WG put a desirable-to-me coal ship into the Armory right now, I don't think I'd be waiting all that long before I had enough to get it.

They just added an Italian BB for steel a couple of months ago.  Steel ships have never been added at a particularly rapid pace.