"Claim Your Compensation Now!" news released today (January 25th., 2024)

Wolfswetpaws

We recently faced some issues that prevented some of you from enjoying World of Warships to the fullest.

To make up for potential disruption and inconvenience caused, we are offering compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

Captains who fought at least one battle between 05/01/2024 — 19/01/2024 can claim the following:

You can claim your compensation until: Jan 31, 03:59 PM PT (UTC-8) / your local time: Jan 31, 06:59 PM

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/claim-your-compensation-now/

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

I am trying to recall what happened to received such compensation. Server outage?

1 minute ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

I am trying to recall what happened to received such compensation. Server outage?

Servers were out for a few hours a few days back.

• Like 2

Thanks! I hadn't seen this before.

• Like 1

Considering that you miss out some points for the BP I think that the compensation is too low. More important would be to give at least 25 BP points to all players who have played 1 battle from the start of this BP pass. There was several hours you could not play. i missed points which I can not recover by playing more other days.

• Like 3
  • Bored 1