In Game Sound

Is it me or since last patch, the quality of the audio sucks or just disappears.

Just completed a game in DD when engine sounds just stopped for a minute and then randomly started again.

Will have to live with it until WG acknowledge bug in Discord, as I refuse to post on a platform that cancels any form of anti-WG comments by fanbois and mods allowing it.

Apparently it's not you.

Basically, you can try to tinker with the voice settings in the game, or look for an audio mod that restores 'old sounds'.

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Apparently it's not you.

Basically, you can try to tinker with the voice settings in the game, or look for an audio mod that restores 'old sounds'.

It's getting pretty tiresome having to fiddle with the audio settings and playing a battle only to see if my new settings meet my satisfaction.  Usually, MM gives me a game where the effects aren't used. Ugh. Then there's my short-term memory problem and I forget what I'm trying to check.  I crave a test panel for checking settings without having to play a battle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

It's getting pretty tiresome having to fiddle with the audio settings and playing a battle only to see if my new settings meet my satisfaction.  Usually, MM gives me a game where the effects aren't used. Ugh. Then there's my short-term memory problem and I forget what I'm trying to check.  I crave a test panel for checking settings without having to play a battle.

Like I also crave that WG would stopping messing things up repeatedly.

• Haha 2