SOOOO Much FUN!! /s

Col_NASTY

Double CVs at T-8-9 

Haven't seen that in a bit.

Spotted 98% of the Match🤪

Didn't help that one of our CVs was absolutely off on a booze cruise either.

Hopefully this isn't the new norm.

xffyjsdtyjsdt6j.thumb.png.8499cdfe84d5816acd08103518feaf19.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Expect to see it a bit more in a couple of patches' time, when every CV player who didn't get the paid battle pass in pre-release can finally research and obtain their Yorktown. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

Double CVs at T-8-9 

Hopefully this isn't the new norm.

Our host is selling Carriers all over the place.  Yes, you will see many, many more Carriers for a while till enough people quit the game...   They have a spreadsheet that has threshold revenue projections tied to player loss...  They'll milk it till that "threshold is met" and then, quietly nerf carriers and go on to some "other gimmick"...

I'm still betting that the "Gold" premium stuff I've talked about these past two years will come to pass...  They've no where else to go......  They can't afford the Cold War and the Washington Treaty Era is about as exciting as watching Tennis....

that there is the reason why the "support" CVs were released on the same tiers as the previous ones. expect more of those going forward ...

Yeah, well, happens every time a new carrier line is introduced, the cancer numbers double.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Time to bring out your ships that do well in plane heavy environments...

I'll do my best with my Independence to shoot down enemy strike planes...

I've been playing a lot of my tier 8 and 10 dutch cruisers lately. They have full, and I mean full, AA builds. Used to be any time I played one I wouldn't get a CV. Now I have planes to eat and CV's to make cry almost every match. Great when I wanna play the cruiser, bad any other time. 

• Like 1