Jump to content

New Daytime Emmy category ?


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

Nomination for best unscripted performance by a Streamer

The best part may be the total silence at the end (disbelief/facial expressions = priceless).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

If there was such a thing (and since Twitch likely has more viewers than General Hospital and Days of our Lives who knows...) it should probably go something like this...

Nomination for best unscripted performance by a Streamer

https://youtu.be/vUf0KohKWJU?si=YEsauHwFlWoU9L2M

The first minute was so boring, that I couldn't bother watching the rest of the 12+ minute video.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The first minute was so boring, that I couldn't bother watching the rest of the 12+ minute video.

Touché.   I adjusted the link to start at 10 min mark where the best "dialog" happens....

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

Touché.   I adjusted the link to start at 10 min mark where the best "dialog" happens....

 

Ah.  Okay.  Thanks.  🙂 
The "comeuppance" served by karma/fate/whatever was real and priceless.  😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ranger is so paper-thin that even 5-inch/38 destroyer AP will sometimes overpen. I have it firmly locked into my head that if you know you'll be shooting at a Ranger, especially in a BB, switch to HE. 

You'd think Flambass has sunk enough Rangers to know that. And to fit his JC flags if he doesn't want to die the way he did.

(I've been playing carriers since 2018. I think I've detonated an enemy ship with a carrier strike exactly twice. He was so unlucky it beggars belief.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Ranger is so paper-thin that even 5-inch/38 destroyer AP will sometimes overpen. I have it firmly locked into my head that if you know you'll be shooting at a Ranger, especially in a BB, switch to HE. 

I'm confident you can Cit a Ranger with 410mm HE. One would think after a handful of overpens one would rectify ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.