New Daytime Emmy category ?

YouSatInGum

If there was such a thing (and since Twitch likely has more viewers than General Hospital and Days of our Lives who knows...) it should probably go something like this...

Nomination for best unscripted performance by a Streamer

https://youtu.be/vUf0KohKWJU?si=3ewp1xuAlokAltxy&t=603

Edited by YouSatInGum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

The best part may be the total silence at the end (disbelief/facial expressions = priceless).

42 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

If there was such a thing (and since Twitch likely has more viewers than General Hospital and Days of our Lives who knows...) it should probably go something like this...

https://youtu.be/vUf0KohKWJU?si=YEsauHwFlWoU9L2M

The first minute was so boring, that I couldn't bother watching the rest of the 12+ minute video.

6 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The first minute was so boring, that I couldn't bother watching the rest of the 12+ minute video.

Touché.   I adjusted the link to start at 10 min mark where the best "dialog" happens....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

Touché.   I adjusted the link to start at 10 min mark where the best "dialog" happens....

Ah.  Okay.  Thanks.  🙂 
The "comeuppance" served by karma/fate/whatever was real and priceless.  😄 

Flambass and Jingles are the reason I play the game. 

We all have felt that pain, it sucks. 

Ranger is so paper-thin that even 5-inch/38 destroyer AP will sometimes overpen. I have it firmly locked into my head that if you know you'll be shooting at a Ranger, especially in a BB, switch to HE. 

You'd think Flambass has sunk enough Rangers to know that. And to fit his JC flags if he doesn't want to die the way he did.

(I've been playing carriers since 2018. I think I've detonated an enemy ship with a carrier strike exactly twice. He was so unlucky it beggars belief.)

12 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Ranger is so paper-thin that even 5-inch/38 destroyer AP will sometimes overpen. I have it firmly locked into my head that if you know you'll be shooting at a Ranger, especially in a BB, switch to HE. 

I'm confident you can Cit a Ranger with 410mm HE. One would think after a handful of overpens one would rectify ...