Did WG just installed stealth update to WoWs 13.0 ("Bin\7961111" instead of "Bin\7919265")?

Was supposed to be a "scheduled maintenance" but yes, my launcher is now downloading an update... I guess mods will be unusable until Aslain is able to update his pack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xamdam said:

Was supposed to be a "scheduled maintenance" but yes, my launcher is now downloading an update... I guess mods will be unusable until Aslain is able to update his pack. 

And many mods are already unusable coz:

"- info: Mods based on Mods API v2 still do not work; please do not report that they are not working. WG announced that they are investigating this the issue (affected mods: Auto Lootbox, Adv. Torpedo Marker, Build Viewer, Consumables Monitor, Submarine Pingers on Minimap, Module State Viewer, Classic Camera, Regen Monitor, Score Timer, Smoke Marker, 3D Radar, 3D Radio/RPF etc.)"
D4250899-7637-4DB1-9393-24C11B63FACC.gif

Asiain's 2 weeks in and still at 3.0 Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67.....

Edit: Well mods still working so maybe thats what they are trying to adress...

Edited by Andrewbassg

From Aslain's (from v.13.0.0 to v.13.0.1)

Usually, I don't see the (initial compatibility), so it must have been a pretty significant patch.

My NA account lists 13.0.1, while my EU account (usually 24 hours behind in updates) still shows 13.0.0

• Like 1

For EU Players, there will be an "Emergency patch with downtime" released on the 23rd at 02:00 UTC to fix "urgent issues."  The server will be unavailable for about 60 minutes per WoWs EU announcements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

For EU Players, there will be an "Emergency patch with downtime" released on the 23rd at 02:00 UTC to fix "urgent issues."  The server will be unavailable for about 60 minutes per WoWs EU announcements.

4 hours ago, HogHammer said:

From Aslain's (from v.13.0.0 to v.13.0.1)

Usually, I don't see the (initial compatibility), so it must have been a pretty significant patch.

My NA account lists 13.0.1, while my EU account (usually 24 hours behind in updates) still shows 13.0.0

Yes. i can confirm. Prevlously logged in on Eu and the mods were there.

However on NA mods are gone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xamdam said:

It's updated...  He had it out this morning.

• Like 1

Regarding modstation...

Its a small patch, so I just copied the mods to the new folder. They're working fine.

Do a quick training test if you're worried something will prevent you from loading into a match.