Switch 2: How Handheld PCs are Becoming Nintendo's Next-Gen Competition

MysticalWar

A lot of people own portable handheld PC's these days. Will Switch 2 have some wiggle room in this Handheld market?

I have a steam deck and it's very good for normal console/driving type games but for WoWS it has to be PC and keyboard.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:57 PM, Efros said:

I have a steam deck and it's very good for normal console/driving type games but for WoWS it has to be PC and keyboard.

I have actually seen a few players play Wows on Steam deck it looks pretty good and works with the controls fully.

Yeah not for me I'm afraid, I need a mouse and keyboard for that game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Efros said:

Yeah not for me I'm afraid, I need a mouse and keyboard for that game.

If I were to buy a Steam Deck it would be like my laptop I would have a dock for monitor , mouse , and keyboard and When I am on the go I can still take it with me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

If I were to buy a Steam Deck it would be like my laptop I would have a dock for monitor , mouse , and keyboard and When I am on the go I can still take it with me.

Mine is mostly for using when I'm in bed.

• Like 1

Just now, Efros said:

Mine is mostly for using when I'm in bed.

That is what I use my Switch lite for its nice cause I got 256gb storage on it , it's good for games like Doom 1 and 2 , Crysis 1 and 2 , and all the standard Nintendo Fan fare.

• Like 1