I'm officially in the 1%!

xamdam

But I really wanted a West Virginia '44... This dropped in my 2nd "Santa Big Gift" for completion of the 20th stage. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1c35ae24d44da9796e61d8cd864ad4b9.jpeg

Now I have to keep playing until August 16th. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When I got the Elli through the Kitakami thing (Elli was the goal, no Kitakami for me), the first bundle was the four big gifts.

First one was 90 days premium time. My premium time from other crates had just run out the day before.

6 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

When I got the Elli through the Kitakami thing (Elli was the goal, no Kitakami for me), the first bundle was the four big gifts.

First one was 90 days premium time. My premium time from other crates had just run out the day before.

In WG/WOWs, "premium time" finds you!  🙂 

7 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

m5iqvri6ezl21.jpg

• Haha 4

My first Christmas crate was the Leipzig (spelling?) and the last crate was the Musashi....  It's been a fantastic crate year for me.  The Musashi is the last ship I wanted.  Now, I can quit feeling like I've done what I set out to do....   Alas, I can't quit just yet bur, I desire for nothing with 409 ships....  Game over Man !  sort of.  Time to retire.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Asym said:

My first Christmas crate was the Leipzig (spelling?) and the last crate was the Musashi....  It's been a fantastic crate year for me.  The Musashi is the last ship I wanted.  Now, I can quit feeling like I've done what I set out to do....   Alas, I can't quit just yet bur, I desire for nothing with 409 ships....  Game over Man !  sort of.  Time to retire.

Strange reason to quit just by getting the ship.

I remember when I got Missouri, got pretty happy since I love Iowa class ships, now its my most played ship and still love it. Dont just get the ship just beacouse its rare get it beacouse you want to play it otherwise whats the point.

Was hoping to get some rare ships this year but the RNG was not kind with me, i guess next year for me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Asym said:

Congrats on your Musashi.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Asym said:

Cya in two weeks! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, xamdam said:

I really wanted a West Virginia '44

Same man, same. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xamdam said:

Cya in two weeks! 😄

I'm not uninstalling.  Just, gonna be on a walkabout for a while.  This is my last game to study though.  The 6th game comparing game dynamics and changes.  And, with AI around the corner, this game is simply gonna get screwed.   The AI stuff in development is simply so dynamic, no one will play one dimensional, linear games....

Believe me, don't believe me......AI games will displace everything we are content with and love game wise. 

This Toffler wave  is - INEVITABLE.  Resistance is futile.  This is the way !  May the Schwartz be with you.....  Destiny is Everything....  Abandon all Joy.  

This wave will be bigger than the Flash Drive fiasco.....  Oooooh, can't wait.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Asym said:

I'm not uninstalling.  Just, gonna be on a walkabout for a while.  This is my last game to study though.  The 6th game comparing game dynamics and changes.  And, with AI around the corner, this game is simply gonna get screwed.   The AI stuff in development is simply so dynamic, no one will play one dimensional, linear games....

Believe me, don't believe me......AI games will displace everything we are content with and love game wise. 

This Toffler wave  is - INEVITABLE.  Resistance is futile.  This is the way !  May the Schwartz be with you.....  Destiny is Everything....  Abandon all Joy.  

This wave will be bigger than the Flash Drive fiasco.....  Oooooh, can't wait.

I think I'll just go swallow my tongue now and make it easier. 🥴

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, xamdam said:

But I really wanted a West Virginia '44... This dropped in my 2nd "Santa Big Gift" for completion of the 20th stage. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1c35ae24d44da9796e61d8cd864ad4b9.jpeg

Now I have to keep playing until August 16th. lol

Think the '44 was one of the ships I got from the crates. Most of what I got were tier 7s; got three tier 9s though: The Velos, Dalian and Kronshtadt. 

Also got plenty of premium time; sitting at 1255 premium times.