Bearn vs Sub

SoshiSone

14 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

Submarine epic fail.  🙂 
For the curious, the Submarine, a Cachelot in this video, had plenty of dive-capacity available, but failed to use it to evade the planes.
Also, there were no extenuating circumstances, such as trying to capture an area or a base.

Well played @SoshiSone

2 hours ago, Bai7200 said:

And the point is?

To showcase an unusual/funny event, for entertainment? .... sheeesh, smile a little... it doesn't hurt and it's free. 

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Submarine epic fail.  🙂 
For the curious, the Submarine, a Cachelot in this video, had plenty of dive-capacity available, but failed to use it to evade the planes.
Also, there were no extenuating circumstances, such as trying to capture an area or a base.

Well played @SoshiSone

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to notice.  I don't want to over think it, but there is a chance it was someone new to subs and simply didn't know subs could dive.  Didn't dive when focused early...and was full dive capacity at the end.   

8 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

To showcase an unusual/funny event, for entertainment? .... sheeesh, smile a little... it doesn't hurt and it's free. 

Not to mention hitting a sub five times on five passes.

4 minutes ago, SoshiSone said:
8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Submarine epic fail.  🙂 

Well played @SoshiSone

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to notice.  I don't want to over think it, but there is a chance it was someone new to subs and simply didn't know subs could dive.  Didn't dive when focused early...and was full dive capacity at the end.   

8 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Not to mention hitting a sub five times on five passes.

👍👍

Ive sunk a few unwary / clueless subs with Bearn. You can get multiple skip bomber hits per drop with a flat broadside pass. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pugilistic said:

Ive sunk a few unwary / clueless subs with Bearn. You can get multiple skip bomber hits per drop with a flat broadside pass. 

I'm not that good on sub drops.  LoL.  For some reasons, I miss them a lot.  I tend to wreck DDs. cause I can be off a bit on timing.  But subs...timing...it's  hard.

• Haha 1