This Says It All About Current WG

tm63au

Words fail me 

WG.thumb.jpg.4c9b3521b5debf92ba5eaf0ec10cb1f8.jpg

WG hiring practises are just sad

Some 20 something that just spends his whole day on TIK TOK most likely.

face palm moment

• Like 3

Yea I guess they should fire all the the 20 something year old's and close the operation down. What a travesty some one made a mistake.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1
  • Bored 1

WG staff have very little actual knowledge of naval history.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

To be fair, I imagine most people do. 

• Like 1

Oh no, someone mistook a heavy cruiser for a battlecruiser, only the most controversial ship designation ever!

Anyway...

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Haha 3
  • Bored 1

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Your probably right but I'm sure they hired some people with some knowledge and they could proof read these things. But alas things slip by read any internet articles and there littered with misspellings, missing words and wrong dates you know the deal. Lol  

Edited by clammboy

2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Your probably right but I'm sure they hired some people with some knowledge and they could proof read these things. But alas things slip by read any any internet articles and there littered with misspellings, missing words and wrong dates you know the deal. Lol  

Feels like the whole interpretation thing has become a meme in itself.  

16 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Your probably right but I'm sure they hired some people with some knowledge and they could proof read these things. But alas things slip by read any any internet articles and there littered with misspellings, missing words and wrong dates you know the deal. Lol  

I read the whole thing knowing something was wrong with it and didn't catch it.    Ufff me.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, tm63au said:

Words fail me 

WG.thumb.jpg.4c9b3521b5debf92ba5eaf0ec10cb1f8.jpg

WG hiring practises are just sad

Some 20 something that just spends his whole day on TIK TOK most likely.

face palm moment

Talk about it to me when your posts are free of errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation.

• Bored 1

Bismarck’s in-game ship description was recently changed, and in the new text Prinz Eugen is also erroneously referred to as a battlecruiser.

• Like 1

It must be labelled as such on the spreadsheet. Seems legit. CAF207FC-4197-4D6D-93A9-604272B8A9CB.gif.dcc06e3ca6430eb1c501f13357875d40.gif53EB5C0D-3B99-4A7E-8E10-0AD06C0F515D.gif.201f684365a411bc4b1914e529d99ec2.gif

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Talk about it to me when your posts are free of errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Well the OP is not being paid as a professional for his typing, where as the WG staff are being paid for their typing skill. Unless you are saying that WG as a company wants to recognize for this type of sloppy work.  Then again WG is no Ubisoft either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At least they put in cruiser so a 50% score right there, they can aim for 75% next time.

He could have called it a Bottlecruiser.

3ef73b1e7c6d1cdd06a1456c016bbee8_640x640

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, clammboy said:

I'm sure they hired some people with some knowledge

ROFL. You are being sarcastic aren't you? I'd hate to think you were ... serious .... 😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

I just saw a replay in my folder where WG has spelt Aurora as 'Avrora' (in english, today!). Proof of WG spelling idiocy submitted, just for you, 'Cthulhu' 🙂

20240119_193423_PRSC001-Avrora-1917_10_NE_big_race.wowsreplay 1.62 MB · 0 downloads

You need to educate yourself on Russian...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(given_name)#:~:text=The variant used in the,"Авро́ра" (Avrora).

That's not a misspelling...

Remember, Russian ships use the Cyrillic alphabet, not yours...

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

12 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

You need to educate yourself on Russian...

You need to educate yourself on Russian letters to the equivalent English letters. Next time, 'Clark', be a clerk & do your research. 

Also, the spelling is Aurora in both one's port (if you have that ship) & at the WoWS wiki reference for the ship. It is only at the replay folder where someone mis-spells the name from what it is supposed to be in english.

Edited by Aethervox

2 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

You need to educate yourself on Russian letters to the equivalent English letters. Next time, 'Clark', be a clerk & do your research. 

My friend, ANYTHING in English letters is a translation of the Russian.

Avrora is a commonly accepted translation, as I showed you of the ship name. It is, of course, incorrect...as is EVERY spelling in English letters.

• Bored 1