Fail Divisions...

SoshiSone

Each team got a very large, heavily armed destroyer with a metric ship-ton of torpedoes. 😁

11 minutes ago, DoW_ said:

2 tier 8 cv’s…why I don’t play randoms anymore. 

I just played a battle with two tier 8 CVs per side in my Monarch.

It wasn't a problem.

Yes, they limit your options...no, it doesn't make you useless unless you decide to try to play as though they aren't there.

Now, what I did with my Midway alone in the last battle of the morning was just disgusting.

Enemy DD YOLOd into a radar Minotaur...the enemy flank then tried to group up for AA defense...so I just flew to their flank on the side they wanted to disengage...and placed fighters. Didn't even have to strike them...my flank took the easy spotting and crushed them.

The concealment system in game is broken beyond repair, IMO.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Bored 1

23 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Yep.  And, that is why Carriers and Subs have broken this game.  There's no fix; there's no mathematical solution to evade the inevitable slide into dissolution; nor, anyway, other than having larger maps and equilivent AA distances and effectivities to resolve where this all ends: a stalled game population with no hope of quality.....

This is the way.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

28 minutes ago, Asym said:

Yep.  And, that is why Carriers and Subs have broken this game.  There's no fix; there's no mathematical solution to evade the inevitable slide into dissolution; nor, anyway, other than having larger maps and equilivent AA distances and effectivities to resolve where this all ends: a stalled game population with no hope of quality.....

This is the way.

It's not just CVs and subs...

I could do similar spotting exploits with DDs.

Concealment has been broken far longer than most people want to admit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

It's not just CVs and subs...

I could do similar spotting exploits with DDs.

The game is moving towards an "arena arcade game."  Where, as in Mechwarrior has, an actual Roman era coliseum where 32 mechs are equally aligned against the walls, of all weight classes and when the buzzer sounds, they shoot it out till there is one left....  Heck, Duncan Fisher is the announcer. 

This game is headed that way as all of the Historic control functions are removed.   It's at that point now.  And, it's really hard to take after several years of playing.....to see a once great game degrade into an arena shooter....   What is it that drives corporations to degrade content for profits.....versus.....spend money for first world content that everyone drools over?  History in video games repeats itself and this game is doing what other games have done......  Heck, I even provided 1:1 examples to prove my point...

It is inevitable......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SoshiSone said:

at least MM matched up two fail division.

We know how rare this is

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Correct (see, also, MM)

3 hours ago, Asym said:

that is why Carriers and Subs have broken this game. 

Correction, 'reworked' CVs & 'Flubs'

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Correct (see, also, MM)

53 minutes ago, Asym said:

The game is moving towards an "arena arcade game." 

... 'moving towards an "arena arcade game".  It is already there, imo (& has been so for quite some time).

• Like 1