How many Clan transfers have you done?

MysticalWar

I created my own Clan, [WPORT].
I've been the Clan Commander ever since then.

The membership is currently two people, one of whom is on an approved indefinite leave-of-absence for personal reasons.

• Like 1

My clan was created by an active-duty fire chief as a clan for first responders. I believe that we got about four actual first-responders, including myself, so it was quickly opened up to everyone after that. It's just an oil clan, although I'd sort of like to get some clan battles organized. The clan founder stopped playing the game but seems to have no interest in transferring ownership of it. One of the other "deputy commanders" is an EMT who works in the same area and knows him personally. At least he assigned a few deputy commanders for clan admin purposes before he left.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 3

I’ve been in five clans so far. Although I think wows numbers might show a different number since some of those moves were between the “same” two clan bases under multiple names.

I joined my original clan back when actual in-game clans were just starting. Probably August or September 2017, based on when I created my discord account. I was with them for a few years through some renames and some partial incoming mergers from other clans. Then we ended up merging into my second clan in early 2021. And then another merger into a larger clan family in mid 2022, and initially I was in their semi comp clan and then moved up to their main comp clan.

That lasted about a year until clan command politics tore half the clan family apart and resulted in most of the main comp clan getting kicked out or choosing to leave. Some went to other clans but most of us reformed into a new clan for a season, then we merged into my current clan/family. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 1

I've been in [ARGSY] since I don't know when. Only clan I've ever been in.

• Like 2

I was in 1 different clan in the past on EU and it was low key and fine but I stopped playing for a while and got dropped. Then I came back to the game in NA server but over the course of that month I had so much lag and disconnects that it wasn't worth the trouble, so I reloaded my EU account and started over. I was actually invited to a really good clan on the NA server and sort of wished it would have worked out. They recommended an EU clan but it was quite old and inactive by the time I checked in.

So last summer when I was awarded 1,ooo dubs I decided to just have my own clan for the time being. My base is set up quite nicely after over 1,568 containers in 257 days and some success in solo naval battles. Some of the solos do the preparation but don't bother with the battles which sort of makes sense so sometimes its a free win. 

So I am starting to be a better player and I've been wondering if I should join a clan and be experiencing learning from other players. One of the problems I have is discord is a bit fouled up on my system and there are times like after dinner there is a lot of noise here which would make using it unacceptable. 

I also wanted to get my stats right so I would be eligible to be with a more competitive clan. But I do like the solo challenge and do not wish to pad my stats by division.

So I am not sure what to do.

• Like 2

I have been in the same clan 7 years now. I am the longest tenured clan member it's a very casual clan don't play clan battles. We have a full base and I play Naval battles every week but most of us are solo players.

• Like 2

Technically four (4).  And, I play a lot of matches with my original clan.  They were a clan from another game that came here.  Now, the last clan merged with another for a few months and that utterly failed and the left overs went back to where we were.... 

Oops.....  Sort of 5.  Another clan I was in another game came here, then left a month later and I never joined that clan cause......the completely left the game....shucks, we had a blast in Mechwarrior !!!

Edited by Asym
  • Like 2

I pumped oil for [SCRUM] while helping it grow from 5 to 50. It is a solo player paradise. The guys in [TSG4] where a great help in working out my difficulties with audible communication using Discord. I got to play clan battles with [MIR] using Discord. The past several months I've been pumping oil for [Hills].  I give +1 karma when ever I see someone from these clans. 

I'm a free agent, now.   

• Like 3

The clan I was originally in made Teamspeak a requirement, so I left. It's not that I'm antisocial, I just find Teamspeak and its ilk very distracting while playing a game so I've never used it beyond trying it out and disliking it. Eventually I joined COOP about a couple of months after it was formed. I had been clan free for a few weeks, I've been in COOP clan now for about 6.5 years. Following the untimely passing of our clan Commander I inherited the Commander's position, more through no one else wanting it than me wanting it. 

• Like 2