What is your Karma rating don't be shy.

MysticalWar

image.jpeg.ed3d3d2b9ed1d6d514c01e1ded285db9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.35fb1a5f253bd308117dbaae3f142e6c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.589964bf363596b8fcf15ab79667018b.jpeg

Having a blast with my old Kremlin its still fun with AP loaded.

I occasionally play CVs, what do you think my Karma rating is?

tOOkPC.jpg

• Haha 4

I've pretty much gone mostly Coop.  I've got the Rhein in my port and the Tone.  Never played the Rhein and rarely play the Tone, so my karma is:

image.png.1adc8c54a366a2a018f443cdd111991e.png

Was shocked when I broke 100.

Edited by Slammer58
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

image.jpeg.ed3d3d2b9ed1d6d514c01e1ded285db9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.35fb1a5f253bd308117dbaae3f142e6c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.589964bf363596b8fcf15ab79667018b.jpeg

Having a blast with my old Kremlin its still fun with AP loaded.

image.png.e1f4952e28757b4c15d35e69af538914.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

image.png.e1f4952e28757b4c15d35e69af538914.png

I was actually expecting something a little higher because your awesome 🙂 

14 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

image.png.afd65892d3ffefca990a6e1470f73f98.png

Now that's awesome 🙂 

• Like 1

Just now, MysticalWar said:

I was actually expecting something a little higher because your awesome 🙂 

Oh thank you but no I can get quite lets say enthusiast about the game sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Oh thank you but no I can get quite lets say enthusiast about the game sometimes.

Oh too bad you were not on NA then we could DIvision and that sometimes boosts Karma.

Edited by MysticalWar

1 minute ago, MysticalWar said:

Oh too bad you were not on NA then we could DIvision and that sometimes boosts Karma.

That would be cool however you can't boost karma when in division. Also remember if you want your replays checked put them in my forum and I'll help get good at Petropavlovsk. I am going to go make breakfast I'll cya later.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

That would be cool however you can't boost karma when in division. Also remember if you want your replays checked put them in my forum and I'll help get good at Petropavlovsk. I am going to go make breakfast I'll cya later.

What did you think of my Kremlin battle?, It's been a while since I last played it and I plan to play it more its fun.

6 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

What did you think of my Kremlin battle?, It's been a while since I last played it and I plan to play it more its fun.

Good score on the loss, the win could have been a bit better but it's not bad at all.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Good score on the loss, the win could have been a bit better but it's not bad at all.

I also got this battle too with Kremlin

55 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

I also got this battle too with Kremlin

Well it did get you a kill and an ok score. Pushing into the middle of the map is not the best idea. Should have waited a bit longer and done a bit more from range before pushing in.

• Thanks 1

Well, I play co-op, and the standards for karma (good or bad) are quite different than Randoms.  I spend a lot of time saying hello to players I know and generally being positive during a match.  Once in a while I get compliments for a good game.   

Screenshot (18).png

• Like 1

With the +1 I just got from a battle earlier this afternoon, I’m at 327. Up from about 150 in August 2021 when I first started playing test ships.

Some of that karma is from co-op and event battles (where the things you’ll typically get complimented/reported for are different than randoms and ranked), but a big chunk of that ~180 increase is from randoms. Which has been almost exclusively test ship games since August 2021, and I’m sure I’ve lost at least a couple dozen karma from the general “reported for cheating by using an unreleased ship/reported for playing an op test ship” (because they’re always op of course) -1s I’ve gotten over the years.

So nowhere close to the numbers some of the co-op mains or famous players and CCs have. But imo a decent number and a pretty decent gain from mostly test ships. 

• Like 1

While not at the @HamptonRoads level, I'm not too far behind.

b39892c087386d7450ce25514b837069.png

Generally I think the  COOP clan is pretty karma rich.

Edited by Efros
  • Like 1

The highest my karma got was due to Brawls and was a 7.

Right now, it is a 3. A hard earned 3 and no kidding around, it was zero for months.

I kind of keep track of it a little. If I have a bad match or someone was salty, I check it to see if I lose one and then I pretty much know why.

I give karma, sort of regularly. Sometimes I taketh it away if someone is very rude.

• Like 2

I went on the wagon for 4 months to help lose some weight . I lost 13 pounds and my karma got up to 7. I started drinking again around the Christmas holidays my karma is back to 0.

I always provide +1 to those I see most days in COOP....

image.png.6419d515b8b51cc1291c9b1b05653c4e.png

If Karma means anything, mine has slowed down since I am playing 1/3 of what I used to play.

• Like 2

15...down from 23. I was at 23 then decided to play high tiers for a while and it dropped to 13...for no real reason other than high tier people can be quite toxic. Started back up since I've returned to my low tier basement home.