You have been disconnected from the server

Snargfargle

Funny thing just happened. My CV's planes started running around in circles and then I got a "disconnected from the server" message. As you can see, my internet is still up. Anyone else had this happen? Maybe it's why I'm seeing so many pink players in the game.

Edit: It Must be a game thing as it's now stuck on the "logging in" screen.

OK, third try and it finally connected. Must have been a glitch in the matrix.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 3

I had some error when try to join battle when I was playing low tier for fun, but no problem with high tier battle mode. Strange. 

• Like 1

Happened again, and again my internet is up. I wonder if storms somewhere around the NA servers have something to do with it? Going to try a game repair in case the latest patch is glitchy.

to2F01.jpg

It's the server, discord confirms. They forgot to feed the hamster with all the santa crate money they made.

Edited by Kalishnikat

Everyone who was in battle became pink

Except for those playing co op

shot-24_01.14_15_47.05-0773.thumb.jpg.57c0db42043c6dd0ce6d6afe1793c48a.jpg

laugh.png.5d6d0499c61e671e01c999a8ba0fc028.png

• Like 1

Ah, Now I had same problem Similar to your, I tried every repair and fix, all my internet is fine and good, 512.0 Mbps download and 392.6 Mbps upload speed test. 

38 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Happened again, and again my internet is up. I wonder if storms somewhere around the NA servers have something to do with it? Going to try a game repair in case the latest patch is glitchy.

to2F01.jpg

That was my thought as well ... aren't the game servers located in Austin, Texas where the WGNA offices are? That area of Texas is currently in a deep freeze warning according to what I saw on the news earlier 

1 hour ago, Vader_Sama said:

Everyone who was in battle became pink

What's wrong with that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just joined a battle in my Tone in Co-Op and had already greeted my Team. There had been about 2 minutes of match time and the game gave me a you have been disconnected error. I log back in and I am in port, got charged for the battle, got credit for a compliment and of course the battle report is not available.

I tried to access WoWS's Discord to report this and it wont load.

Cirran

Edited by Cirran

cant even get WGC to connect on the NA WoWs side of things, yet alone get into WoWs.

2 minutes ago, b101uk said:

cant even get WGC to connect on the NA WoWs side of things, yet alone get into WoWs.

Same, WGC won't load but just hit the play button and the game loads.

Tried to log in; made it to port, but got dumped right back out after a minute or so. Here's hoping they comp an extra day on all the ticking event timers (yeah, right).

15 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Funny thing just happened. My CV's planes started running around in circles and then I got a "disconnected from the server" message. As you can see, my internet is still up. Anyone else had this happen? Maybe it's why I'm seeing so many pink players in the game.

I did encounter twice during the weekend that the game suddenly freezed and the disconnected but when I clickt re-connect I got very fast into the game again?! So maybe out of the battle for 40 seconds. haven't tried the game today tho.

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube

16 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Yep.
Seems there are at least three topics about the server(s) crashing.

Edited to ad the topic that @Kalishnikat created.

Seems to be okay now, though.  (Monday, January 15th., 2024  09:20 Hours.)

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Two topics have been merged:

The original topic here was unrelated to yesterday's events - a different issue.

Just been kicked twice in the same match. Once battle started get an error msg and game terminated.