Crappy SC for CO-Op players

Musket22

That's been my luck as well for quite some time. I would much rather have the more resources crate always pick. 

I'm starting not to mind it when it is non-det flags. Because I need them for ranked and they are a bit pricey even in the armoury. I just got 5o like you yester-day.

I usually select more coal and wait until a SC hits, then I do the Try Your Luck and shortly there after, up to about 6 attempts; another SC will hit.

But what I am doing now since I spent some coal yester-day, is I am doing Try Your Luck for a while to see how often it will hit.

I noticed it slowed down during Christmas as I think the santa gifts were not being counted. This week since the patch, it seems to be back to normal.

54 minutes ago, thornzero said:

I'm starting not to mind it when it is non-det flags. Because I need them for ranked and they are a bit pricey even in the armoury. I just got 5o like you yester-day.

I usually select more coal and wait until a SC hits, then I do the Try Your Luck and shortly there after, up to about 6 attempts; another SC will hit.

But what I am doing now since I spent some coal yester-day, is I am doing Try Your Luck for a while to see how often it will hit.

I noticed it slowed down during Christmas as I think the santa gifts were not being counted. This week since the patch, it seems to be back to normal.

Notice this is the PVE - Co-OP area. There are no 'detonations' in Co-OP, which is why I say they make for a CRAPPY SC. 

41 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

Notice this is the PVE - Co-OP area. There are no 'detonations' in Co-OP, which is why I say they make for a CRAPPY SC. 

Erm yes there are!

• Like 1

Sorry, I wasn't thinking about it being the co-op area. But at least you can turn them into credits if your not using them.

Or save them in the event you decide more competitive modes in the future. I have played a lot of co-op but I am more interested in other modes now that I have some experience.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Gosh yes. First game in an Ostergotland... detonated on first hit. Was not happy. But could have put a JC flag on...

• Like 1