Sims base XP bonus

Kruzenstern

Just wondering. When googling, I find that the Sims used to have some sort of built-in bonus for base XP. Is that still a thing, or did they remove that with the economic changes or some other patch? Not a big fan of US DDs, but if this is still there, I might give her a whirl again for base-XP missions...

• Like 1

look at the base permanent bonus % relative to other tier VII premium DD\ships.

as normally any % modifiers is shown by a higher % in a specific permanent bonus % section.

for example like the original Missouri (higher monetary %) vs the new Missouri (standard tier IX premium monetary %)

31 minutes ago, Guest justdude said:

Read about this a lot but never seen a proof. My guess would be it's one of those urban legends this community is full of.

Look at this for example:

WoWS: Sims - XP Multiplier

7 hours ago, Kruzenstern said:

Just wondering. When googling, I find that the Sims used to have some sort of built-in bonus for base XP. Is that still a thing, or did they remove that with the economic changes or some other patch? Not a big fan of US DDs, but if this is still there, I might give her a whirl again for base-XP missions...

She did used to have bonus xp built into her, I'm pretty sure it does still exist but I would need to check up on that just to be sure.

If they have build in bonus, it will be added into their bonus pack, just like Anshan here (the 150% free xp).  

image.png.16eed179b4ac60dbfe05dbe1c68b12ce.png

Unfortunately, I don't have Sims so you would have to check on your Sims's bonus pack, my Sims B shows a standard T7 bonus pack however, like this. 

image.png.462969d1967686e5875e22cc34de5519.png

Sims' bonus wasn't visible in the UI before the rework, either; it was hidden. She had it even when you removed her camo. If Sims still has it, she should earn more BXP for doing any given thing (solo cap, spotting, etc.) than any other T7 premium DD, and her package multipliers should also yield higher returns because the value they're modifying would be greater, even though she has standard T7 bonus package values.

Is there any way to test it?

9 hours ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

Is there any way to test it?

Maybe go into a co-op battle, capture a single base and then win.