Danica Patrick reminds me of how I am doing In Carriers lol.

MysticalWar

If I am to sink, I will sink well-dressed.  😉 

• Like 1

The reason why I mention Danica is because I used to play a lot of racing games and rally games (especially Dirt Rally 2.0 which I over 900 hours of playtime on steam)and I am also very competitive when it comes to online games like warships. Thing I noticed about cv's the most is that all eyes are on you because of the planes so it kind of adds a lot of pressure on the cv player and if you fail or the team does badly they blame you because everyone was watching your planes. I also noticed that Femennenly has over 7000 battles in carriers. I have along way to go lol. Plus remind me of racing sort of because there so fast.

Edited by MysticalWar

3 hours ago, MysticalWar said:

The reason why I mention Danica is because I used to play a lot of racing games and rally games (especially Dirt Rally 2.0 which I over 900 hours of playtime on steam)and I am also very competitive when it comes to online games like warships. Thing I noticed about cv's the most is that all eyes are on you because of the planes so it kind of adds a lot of pressure on the cv player and if you fail or the team does badly they blame you because everyone was watching your planes. I also noticed that Femennenly has over 7000 battles in carriers. I have along way to go lol. Plus remind me of racing sort of because there so fast.

Welcome to "CV Life".  😄 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MysticalWar said:

I hope I don't become the worst CV Driver lol.

DAYUMNICA Patrick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought she was kind of cool actually , She wanted to be the best, but things don't always work out.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

I thought she was kind of cool actually , She wanted to be the best, but things don't always work out.

+1

• Like 1