255000 commander exp!!!

pepe_trueno

just passing by to throw a little tantrum about this ridiculous mision and back into grinding

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

just passing by to throw a little tantrum about this ridiculous mision and back into grinding

put boosters on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

put boosters on

using green boosters but they atrack the dumbest teams ever... cant even win an operation.

• Like 1

Just now, pepe_trueno said:

using green boosters but they atrack the dumbest teams ever... cant even win an operation.

blue and red, blue especially

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

Maybe stop grinding and just enjoy the game?

I'm pretty sure whatever you are grinding for isn't actually worth driving yourself to tantrums...

Your sanity is worth more than a chance at leasing some digital pixels.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

Done in BBs in three-ish hours on Wednesday night in Warspite with red boosters in Ranked and Randoms.

I'd have done it even faster in Puerto Rico this afternoon, but I nailed the 2500 BXP mission and saved myself a couple of battles in the process.

I accepted that there was no way in hell I was going to get that done in co-op. I also promoted another 21 pointer in the process. 

Get ready because you'll be doing it again beginning this Wednesday, for 295K CXP. At least this time you won't be tied to a specific ship type. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Done in BBs in three-ish hours on Wednesday night in Warspite with red boosters in Ranked and Randoms.

wow. 3-ish hours. I don't think I could do that at all. I think I'll just be happy with whatever goodies I get until that point.

• Like 1

As a PVE player, still prefer the 255k CXP/class than, lets say, 35k BXP/class. At least CXP can be boosted. The only way i know to boost BXP is playing Sims/Sims B till i fell off the chair from boredom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

blue and red, blue especially

i took your advice and used blue boosters

shot-24_01.13_19_47.43-0528.thumb.jpg.428d9f79fa975a73d5871701ae3f6219.jpg

shot-24_01.13_19_47.51-0610.thumb.jpg.c711a33be053a015703b92c190dbd9e8.jpg

shot-24_01.13_19_55.02-0894.thumb.jpg.71b8a6539c7352eb338ff290eea0431e.jpg

and i was the one that went after the transports 😆

Edited by pepe_trueno
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

i took your advice and used blue boosters

shot-24_01.13_19_47.43-0528.thumb.jpg.428d9f79fa975a73d5871701ae3f6219.jpg

shot-24_01.13_19_47.51-0610.thumb.jpg.c711a33be053a015703b92c190dbd9e8.jpg

shot-24_01.13_19_55.02-0894.thumb.jpg.71b8a6539c7352eb338ff290eea0431e.jpg

Randoms and/or ranked.

Random-pickups operations are too inconsistent to trust with major boosters; you need a voice-comms division that knows what it's doing and can play for the win consistently.

• Sad 1

I’m not doing the dockyard thing, but I laid down 280,000+ CXP on Farragut, in Ranked yesterday.  I have done 105,000 so far today.

Just using blue CXP booster, ship has no perma-booster.

Edited by Utt_Bugglier
  • Like 1

I've been working on the DD cexp. I play my DDs for the 5o% win bonus plus boosters in randoms. Chances are I will not get the 2,5oo bxp so I will have to do it again with BB or cruiser but I haven't figured out which. I grind the dockyard for the rewards but at a leisurely pace. The hard grind contributes to fatigue and failure and is not recommended. There is plenty of time to make your progress.

• Like 1

Honestly - haven't boosters (have few green and few grey and that is all). Pissed off tonight with Bronze with t6, with including subs in bronze and with that missions cxp for 2 clases or 2500 xp in 1 battle+cxp in 1 clases... And also as I am mainly bb and cruiser player - heck how I supposed to do mission with torps?! Not good start of the year in wows... 

Edited by WildWind84

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Randoms and/or ranked.

Random-pickups operations are too inconsistent to trust with major boosters; you need a voice-comms division that knows what it's doing and can play for the win consistently.

PVE is all most of us have left in this game.  PVP is too toxic and I lose 90% of my games no matter what I do.....  Why would anyone do that???? 

Good for you mate !

• Like 5

I gave up on the on the Experience requirements in the previous directives.  I'm not willing to spend any $$ on the ship at the end of the mission, so what's the point.  The Dockyard had just turned into one big booster sink.  

• Like 2

I know that I have to use blue/red boosters like many posters say. But I think it is reasonable to question all directives that more or less demands heavy usage of boosters, because it is then a huge cost. Better with sunk ships, torp hits damage ribbons per class.

And 255.000 on 2 classes is a huge demand and takes a lot of time even for players like me if not using boosters. I can do it since I have them so I am forced to do it but players that do not have stock will have it difficult.

• Like 2

It will take about 25 games with blue boosters to win 25 blue boosters.

• Like 1

Hi all,

13 hours ago, pepe_trueno said:

I used Blue Boosters and it was done very quickly in the Ranked...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Bored 1

13 hours ago, pepe_trueno said:

Well, then you are actually part of the problem. Going for the TPs in a BB is inviting a loss, as you are sorely needed elsewhere. I'd rather let the TPs go than hurting my team by going after them in a BB.

Boosters of course only work when you win. But when you do, you get like 20-25K CXP per battle in Ops.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Randoms and/or ranked.

I wouldn't say that, if you know what you are doing, you should be able to get a 75% winrate in Ops solo, thats roughly what I got I think. Goes up to 90% with a 2 man division with voicecomms.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palestreamer said:

It will take about 25 games with blue boosters to win 25 blue boosters.

Please detail exactly how this is done.

• Thanks 1

Me just playin' ranks without actual thoughts about that tasks. Only remember about that in the 1st half of a day, when ranks aren't available yet.

11 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

The Dockyard had just turned into one big booster sink.  

It is that, but only if seen in isolation. 

150,000 ship XP in two classes? Big ask, yes, but let's look around for a couple of ships/lines that could do with some grinding. Voila! The task is no easier, but now the mission has served MY agenda.

255,000 ship XP in two classes? Hmm, who have I got lying around who's headed for 21 points? Yes, you sir! 

image.png.1a93eb96c02d989b6c39b6f7e9e67cf2.png

Get over here and get to work!

image.png.39e370ba545bb2bc82a1e48bc59897b6.png

There you go!

I still had to put in the effort, but once again it has served MY agenda. 

4 hours ago, Gnirf said:

I can do it since I have them so I am forced to do it but players that do not have stock will have it difficult.

That is true. Newbies won't be able to do this, or will find it VERY much harder. I had red boosters to trade off against time. Others will have a rather steep daily grind spread over many days.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gnirf said:

I know that I have to use blue/red boosters like many posters say. But I think it is reasonable to question all directives that more or less demands heavy usage of boosters, because it is then a huge cost. Better with sunk ships, torp hits damage ribbons per class.

And 255.000 on 2 classes is a huge demand and takes a lot of time even for players like me if not using boosters. I can do it since I have them so I am forced to do it but players that do not have stock will have it difficult.

Our host is missing the point in the chase for profit without effort.  Take a player whom works a stressful job 9 or 10 hours a day that comes home exhausted and plays this game to have some fun and relax....  I know several in the game personally.... 

They have "given up" all of these massive efforts completely.  We play in-division every night for 4 or 5 matches and that is it.....   Our host gets nothing financially from them; the game isn't recommended by a great many of us anymore; and, a negative experience simply is bad business.....

Our host has done this to themselves.  I suspect their negative efforts will catch up to them in the end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Please detail exactly how this is done.

"It will take about 25 games with blue boosters to win 25 blue boosters."

I meant that humorously about the mindless grinds that we do. Actually its worse than I thought, this week's dockyard grind was 25 green ribbons for each stage. I didn't notice that next week's grind is for just 12 blue ribbons per stage. So 255000 captain xp is quite a few blue captain ribbons to "win" 12 blue ribbons back.

• Like 1