Sinking/Floating Wreakage

Musket22

Anyone else think that the wreakage stays on the surface for way too long?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Nope. It actually serving as additional temporary terrain has saved me far more often than it causes problems. Quality torpedo removal while it lasts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wish we could have oil in the water which we could ignite with shells. Temporary smokescreen for a while.

• Like 2

i would love to see my ship sink to the bottom, or ski jump of the bottom of a battleship

Edited by kriegerfaust

1 hour ago, KJ82 said:

I wish we could have oil in the water which we could ignite with shells. Temporary smokescreen for a while.

Maybe have survivors to pick up for extra XP?

OR run them over?

Edited by Musket22
  • Thanks 1

@Musket22 Yes!  Wreakage that won't sink has killed me many times when I am suddenly brought up short.  Actually, the oil on water is a good idea - replace unmoveable wreakage with an oil slick.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

@Musket22 Yes!  Wreakage that won't sink has killed me many times when I am suddenly brought up short.  Actually, the oil on water is a good idea - replace unmoveable wreakage with an oil slick.  

No! Some ships would be abandoned and remain afloat for days. Keep the hulk, let the survivors be picked up for extra secondary and AA bonuses; even a consumable charge or two.