Kriegers finds crazy things in naval patents

kriegerfaust

• kriegerfaust changed the title to Kriegers finds crazy things in naval patents

What in the world are those? And how did you gain access to the Lesta Cafeteria Napkin Cabinet?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

An assortment of naval patents i found after a few hours on google patent,

Would Wedgie act on (produce) any of these? That 1913 patent for the HM Silveira BB has, what, 10 two gun main 12" turrets? What tonnage? What length?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

Would Wedgie act on (produce) any of these? That 1913 patent for the HM Silveira BB has, what, 10 two gun main 12" turrets? What tonnage? What length?

Could it be RNG?

I wish I could find the plans again but a naval historian friend of mine showed me plans for a Russian battleship mounting 60 underwater torpedo tubes per broadside!  Of course never built.  Image what would happen if a ship like that received a single torpedo hit.  Erk!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

An assortment of naval patents i found after a few hours on google patent, if i have the scale right that torpedo is crazy big what would even be able to deploy these in any numbers.

i wonder if there are any proposal for trimarans battleships, those would look awesome.😆