What to take on last slot of Michelangelo?

VedranSeawolf359

What to take on last slot of Michelangelo? Main battery or secondary battery?

to me seems that 3s reloading on main battery don't play big difference

What kind of build, so far, have you done? Simply take the most related build option to what you've already done or choose the option you think is best for what kind of BB play style you think is best for this BB (or the playstyle you prefer/use). Otherwise - I don't know - I no longer get suckered by WG offerings. I know longer think WG should be supported in any way.

Edited by Aethervox
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, VedranSeawolf359 said:

Main battery or secondary battery?

Secondary of course. The whole ship, the idea behind and its purpose is brawling. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OT2_2 said:

Secondary of course. The whole ship, the idea behind and its purpose is brawling. 

I'd have to totally agree with this, having experienced first-hand last evening the secondaries of Michelangelo.  If you are on the receiving end, it is not pretty 🤣.

• Like 2

Conventional wisdom is to take MBM3 even on ships built for secondaries.

On the other hand, Michelangelo’s main battery arrangement is so unconventional (and limiting) that this might not apply.

First "random" in Italian cruiser Michelangelo. Honestly, I'm biased when it is coming to Italian ships (except DD) and Michelangelo confirmed my deep connection. What a blast of a fight! She is not a Napoli, but as tanky if in right position. One HAS really get used to her firing angles (main battery), but if that job is done it runs like a charm. 

Skjermbilde 2024-01-13 002438.png

Skjermbilde 2024-01-13 002445.png

Edited by OT2_2

20 hours ago, Aethervox said:

What kind of build, so far, have you done? Simply take the most related build option to what you've already done or choose the option you think is best for what kind of BB play style you think is best for this BB (or the playstyle you prefer/use). Otherwise - I don't know - I no longer get suckered by WG offerings. I know longer think WG should be supported in any way.

michelangelo is a battleship passing as a cruiser, but this is a secret so Dont blow its cover.

The Right + Proper answer is to take whatever is most manly.

Of course, this may not be the most sensible build, but it will be the most manly...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/11/2024 at 9:17 PM, VedranSeawolf359 said:

What to take on last slot of Michelangelo?

I wasn't entirely honest with my first answer, but not by purpose. Using Michelangelo in Randoms demands more, much more range for the main battery than the stock edition is able to deliver. So in randoms range mod in the last slot. 

On 1/12/2024 at 9:17 AM, VedranSeawolf359 said:

What to take on last slot of Michelangelo? Main battery or secondary battery?

to me seems that 3s reloading on main battery don't play big difference

secondary

21 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Conventional wisdom is to take MBM3 even on ships built for secondaries.

On the other hand, Michelangelo’s main battery arrangement is so unconventional (and limiting) that this might not apply.

This. I only used it for asymmetrics for the last two days, but I think Michelangelo is the only secondary-focused ship where I put the secondary mod into the last slot rather than MBM3. Because the discrepancy in performance between main and secondaries is really immense on that ship (in favor of the secondaries). On most other secondary ships, it is still the main guns that do most of the work, so MBM3 all the way there.

Ok, turns out I also use the secondary module on Schröder, because on that one the main guns also are teh suck.

Edited by Kruzenstern

2 hours ago, Kruzenstern said:

This. I only used it for asymmetrics for the last two days, but I think Michelangelo is the only secondary-focused ship where I put the secondary mod into the last slot rather than MBM3. Because the discrepancy in performance between main and secondaries is really immense on that ship (in favor of the secondaries). On most other secondary ships, it is still the main guns that do most of the work, so MBM3 all the way there.

Ok, turns out I also use the secondary module on Schröder, because on that one the main guns also are teh suck.

The only other one is Giuseppe Verdi. For Schroder it's very questionable and probably not worth it, since secondary accuracy is poor and reload for hitting shots would too low.

You get three second reduction in reloading for 3M credits.  Is it worth it?

If you are using this ship for competitive battles..  Every tiny bit of advantage adds up.

If you plan on this ship being a port queen for kicking off the snowflakes twice a year, yeah, let it empty.

In between that, you have co-op where 3 seconds probably won't decide or even matter in each battle.
Right now, folks are hurting for credits from all the acquisitions of Premium ships over the holidays.
Wait until later when you are swimming in credits.

• Like 1

Is the Michelangelo any good? Or just simply " unique "  ( i mean the turret layout ). She seems like easy to get , even for a PVE main like me.