How long until the new carriers start showing up?

Justin_Simpleton

I was wondering when to expect these carriers to show up.  I plan to shoot planes and break some records so; I just want to schedule that into my itinerary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I was wondering when to expect these carriers to show up.  I plan to shoot planes and break some records so; I just want to schedule that into my itinerary. 

Pretty soon, Id bet.

It will take me a couple of days to go through the missions to get Independence...but I don't play a whole lot due to real life.

• Like 2

I would expect to see Yorktowns right away since you get it as soon as you buy the paid track.

Independence is at level 15 of the fee battle pass, and Yorktown is at level 20 of the paid battle pass. Essex is 2000 American tokens.

Edited by palestreamer
more info

10 minutes ago, Farmers_Only said:

I would expect to see Yorktowns right away since you get it as soon as you buy the paid track.

That’s… surprisingly generous, especially considering how much XP is needed to unlock her from the free Independence.

Edited by Nevermore135

1 minute ago, palestreamer said:

Independence is at level 15, and Yorktown is at level 20 of the battle pass thing. Essex is 2000 American tokens.

Yorktown is level 0; I already have it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Not long.

https://www.devstrike.net/topic/2040-chat-funnies/?do=findComment&comment=29222

Edited to tag/thank @Snargfargle, who wrote the linked post.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, palestreamer said:

Independence is at level 15 of the fee battle pass, and Yorktown is at level 20 of the paid battle pass. Essex is 2000 American tokens.

22 minutes ago, Farmers_Only said:

Yorktown is level 0; I already have it

Some distinct differences of opinion here. Can we have screenshots, please?

6 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Some distinct differences of opinion here. Can we have screenshots, please?

20240110094017_1.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I was wondering when to expect these carriers to show up. 

I got into a match 15 min before the server was supposed to be back up and saw an Essex. It concentrated on my Grosser Kurfurst and eventually sank it. We won though as our Malta was the last ship standing on our team and we were ahead on points.

6 minutes ago, Farmers_Only said:

20240110094017_1.jpg

Many thanks. @palestreamer, ball's in your court, although at this stage I'd be content to see a screenshot from anyone else showing Yorktown in any position other than first. That would be revealing.

14 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Many thanks. @palestreamer, ball's in your court, although at this stage I'd be content to see a screenshot from anyone else showing Yorktown in any position other than first. That would be revealing.

I've already used-up my available upload space on the forum.
But, I just logged-in and check my Carrier-Battle-Pass progression.
I think there is some "shuffling" going on by WG/WOWs.  The Yorktown is available to me in Stage 10 of the "paid" row of battle pass progression.

• Like 1

I think they said there will be several iterations of the Event Pass, not everyone will have the same one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Second game of the morning. First game I saw an Essex. This time it was Yorktowns galore!

trJeno.jpg

7 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I think there is some "shuffling" going on by WG/WOWs.  The Yorktown is available to me in Stage 10 of the "paid" row of battle pass progression.

They said in patch news that they would be experimenting with the rewards progression.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Wolf, I've been using Mediafire for replay attachments and and Imgpile for photos here. Mediafire has been around forever. Imgpile is an Indian company that has just started up but they seem to be working well for me.

https://imgpile.com/

https://app.mediafire.com

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Justin_Simpleton said:

They said in patch news that they would be experimenting with the rewards progression.

RNG on top of RNG...

...or more cynically, giving earlier cracks at CVs to those WG wants to try to suck into CV play...

Fun times. 🙂

• Like 1

Alright! The kind of match I was looking for.  The Hornet wanted me bad and lost 28 planes but he put some serious dmg on my Kansas.

Screenshot(462).png.7bda5f4bbc82f548f8c4c187c639be12.png

Screenshot(464).png.515560365389ab95b06f14bb174da025.png

• Like 1

Just now, Justin_Simpleton said:

Alright! The kind of match I was looking for.  The Hornet wanted me bad and lost 28 planes but he put some serious dmg on my Kansas.

Screenshot(462).png.7bda5f4bbc82f548f8c4c187c639be12.png

Screenshot(464).png.515560365389ab95b06f14bb174da025.png

Nice.

I'll have to break out my Iowa and Georgia...

10 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

RNG on top of RNG...

I've started a thread in General Discussion to see if we can get a broad picture: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The implication was that they would be doing something similar to what what they had done the last time they experimented with the daily/weekly missions that were part of the Battle Pass, where they mixed up the combination of daily/weekly stages, the completion conditions, etc. Just shuffling the reward progression while keeping the progression conditions (missions) the same is an odd choice.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

I got Yorktown first with the purchase of 2000 doubloons to unlock all rewards the Independence is at stage 15 for me. 

Screenshot2024-01-10103230.thumb.png.c3f6b079dc850ecb39386e57f352db33.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Here it is in position 20 for me. Position 0 for me is a Des Moines cammo.

I purchased the battle pass and it is still in position 20. I got the cammo for buying. That's what I call annoying.

Yorktown.jpg

Edited by palestreamer
added more
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I got it at level Zero as well.  We all know how excited I was about that. 😒😉

Still, getting a T-8 anything for that cheap is kinda interesting.

The T-6 is at Level 15 Btw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col_NASTY said:

Still, getting a T-8 anything for that cheap is kinda interesting.

Remember, she's a pre-release tech-tree ship!

13 minutes ago, clammboy said:

2000 doubloons

I think you mean 3000. 2000 is the Rhode Island bundle progression price. 

image.thumb.png.1ee98c3e6d111198282c46c7ca3b58b6.png

3000 is what it used to cost to buy a T8 permacamo with attached econ/XP bonuses in the old economic regime, so from that point of view, this battle pass is at least a break-even proposition plus you also get to skip the T6 grind and don't have to spend the credits for Yorktown.

Am I correct in assuming that Yorktown is delivered with all "B" modules researched and fitted?