Have the odds of getting a supercontainer improved?

Snargfargle

I've been selecting "try your luck" for the daily XP containers and am getting a super-container about every other day. I remember times in the past when people on the forums were saying that they had gone months without seeing a super-container. Have the odds of getting a super-container increased?

tr4aUE.jpg

I thought I saw mention of such a while back when they halved them. I've gotten a few recently with "More Resources" container picks. One brought me 1K dubs which was nice.

Edited by xamdam
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I've been selecting "try your luck" for the daily XP containers and am getting a super-container about every other day. I remember times in the past when people on the forums were saying that they had gone months without seeing a super-container. Have the odds of getting a super-container increased?

tr4aUE.jpg

If I recall correctly the chances of getting an SC was increased since the SC rework. However the rewards in the SC will not be as good compared to before.

• Thanks 1

I prefer coal reward, but I do noticed that they do nerfed coal, as not strong as used to be, there was time there is often I got 800 coal to 1200 coal from cheat, but now it's just 400 coal along low end flag or bonus stuff. 

• Like 1

Thank you Admiral_Karasu, I didn't know there is forum till yss_turtleship message me in the world of warship game, he and I do played together, he is training me play DD while I training him play CV, it's good time. Sad, old forum shut down, although. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1