Jump to content

PSA - Use your Christmas Tokens by end of day tomorrow!


Recommended Posts

Yes, thanks.

I'm a bit bummed my post progress ones will leave one short of a Mega crate. The drip feed is slow...

 

Edit: Oh, wrong tokens! lol
I don't have any of those since I didn't buy any crates. I was thinking of the festive tokens.

Edited by xamdam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

300 Christmas tokens and not a thing I wanted for them. Got a few of the camos that dont look awful and they can have the rest of the tokens back. 

Edited by Pugilistic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, xamdam said:

Yes, thanks.

I'm a bit bummed my post progress ones will leave one short of a Mega crate. The drip feed is slow...

 

Edit: Oh, wrong tokens! lol
I don't have any of those since I didn't buy any crates. I was thinking of the festive tokens.

SAME!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just need 7 more points to pick up a final Mega Santa.

The tokens however were a missed opportunity by WG. They should have included containers earned from certificates.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Beleaf said:

Just need 7 more points to pick up a final Mega Santa.

The tokens however were a missed opportunity by WG. They should have included containers earned from certificates.

I must have been slow to start... I need 3 more tokens, but since they only give them out 2 at a time I'll only have 4 before the patch ends. So it's one "Big" and one standard Santa crate for me. Maybe I'll get lucky (lol)!

This was the first and probably the last time I used some of my dubs for the "premium battle pass". Back to miser mode in a couple days.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pugilistic said:

300 Christmas tokens and not a thing I wanted for them. Got a few of the camos that dont look awful and they can have the rest back. 

 

A suggestion for anyone with extra Christmas tokens: Pick up as many of the Christmas captains as you can (each captain comes with an expendable camo). Sell the camo, and then dismiss the captain (use credits for this). In the end, you'll pick up a little extra cash and elite captain xp. It's not much, but it's something. 

Edited by oldblackdog
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Beleaf said:

The tokens however were a missed opportunity by WG. They should have included containers earned from certificates.

Or at the very least, been available on doubloon Santa crate bundles. I still think they should have had some you could earn for free, but limiting it to cash only (and cash only on only loot boxes on top of that) was not a good choice imo. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SureBridge said:

Use them or lose them...

image.thumb.png.b511ba0fc7615b6ffecf69d110f86739.png

Just an fyi, you still have another month, not just a day or two. You can earn and spend them until the end of 13.1 (on February 7th or 8th), and we’re just getting into 13.0 this week. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Just an fyi, you still have another month, not just a day or two. You can earn and spend them until the end of 13.1 (on February 7th or 8th), and we’re just getting into 13.0 this week. 

So what is going to happen at the end of 12.11 when 13.0 drops is that we can no longer farm them, the snowflakes will be gone. Though, about these specific tokens I don't know, because I haven't bought any.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.