Score v Reward in coop

Arcus_Aesopi

Newish ship for me... without economic bonus or bonus package...  While the seasonal gimmicks are fun, the plain 'ole game needs to feel "rewarding" to play.  IMHO, this is not a premium experience!  Also cost a speed flag, so this is playing at a loss... I'd like to see the game continue and grow, but the result of the "neutral" economic rework isn't encouraging.

Score.thumb.png.4de9330e542831eaa2186b9328e172bb.png

Versus:

Reward.thumb.png.1195456363557ac6d119bf7fc8bd1203.png

Posted (edited)

Another...  with speed flag (necessary for super slow BBs) that WG values at 120K credits.

score1.thumb.png.e19ad28905625e0ead6761af61a3ae0f.png

and...

reward1.thumb.png.798e6243476cfefb125b3b48d76ac8b4.png

Edited by Arcus_Aesopi
speed flag

The Slow US Battleship line is not really a good fit for COOP generally. Vermont is possibly the only one in that line that I would play and enjoy in COOP.

As a person who only plays Co Op due to the uhhmm "passion" of those that play randoms and scenarios. I play every ship I have from tier 5 to 10 and find it gets a ton easier at tier 8 and above. 

No, you don't get paid for your time and WG over values boosters, cammos and flags.

On top of that bots will do some incredible things like ninja dodge torps at less than 1k, have incredible accuracy, the ability to start a fire with one round way too often, ram you, get stuck on islands, ram each other, stupid good AA, ignore a closer more immanent threat to fire at some one else who is wearing the pork chop, sail oblivious into torps that were fired from 4km or more away, secondaries that hit more often and damage then player ships secondaries, and you don't get paid for your time or effort.

In short you don't get get paid for your time and you get to deal with bots that are either no fun to deal with or are brain dead.

Cirran

20 hours ago, Cirran said:

As a person who only plays Co Op due to the uhhmm "passion" of those that play randoms and scenarios. I play every ship I have from tier 5 to 10 and find it gets a ton easier at tier 8 and above. 

No, you don't get paid for your time and WG over values boosters, cammos and flags.

On top of that bots will do some incredible things like ninja dodge torps at less than 1k, have incredible accuracy, the ability to start a fire with one round way too often, ram you, get stuck on islands, ram each other, stupid good AA, ignore a closer more immanent threat to fire at some one else who is wearing the pork chop, sail oblivious into torps that were fired from 4km or more away, secondaries that hit more often and damage then player ships secondaries, and you don't get paid for your time or effort.

In short you don't get get paid for your time and you get to deal with bots that are either no fun to deal with or are brain dead.

Cirran

Co-op only here lol, well also Asymmetric when available!

I don't find it to be "OK" for the gameplay to be unrewarding and I tend to not play when it's not.  I think it pointlessly harms the game overall to be unrewarding in general and downright ugly to call something "premium" and make it also unrewarding.

• Like 1