Light cruiser Tone - What alternate versions of existing ships would you like to see

kriegerfaust

ijn-tone-1945-heavy-cruiser.png

tone-ONI.jpg

Now imagine either of these designs as an all-gun design rather than a carrier cruiser hybrid.

Don't we already have the Atago and the Mogami?

• Like 1

Atago and Mogami have 5 turrets i am talking six to eight turrets, also did you see the layout of the bottom that four turrets up front triple barrel i don't think that design is in the game. what i was talking about is Tone heavy and light only remove the carrier portion and add more guns not a total redesign of the ship.

Yodo exists at tier X with 6x3 of the notably inferior 150mm guns with a slow reload on a fragile and clumsy hull. I’d hate to see how WG would implement a ship with the same or larger number of the superior 155mm guns found on Mogami and Omono.

In response to the question posed in the thread title, I’d like to see the post-Midway reconstructed version of Mogami with her two aft turrets removed and fitted with aviation facilities similar to the Tone-class.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1

I dont think we need more ships, we need gameplay changes or even night battles 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

mogami.gif

Brooklyn-Renditions-of-preliminary-desig

Bottom design should be a war crime, or treason

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

mogami.gif

Bottom design should be a war crime, or treason

We know it's the one WG would opt for.

• Like 1

middle Brooklyn says 4x4 so those would be the only quad turrets i have seen on any us design