Forum request/suggestion: "New posts" rather than "New replies"

MidnightPhoenix07
Go to solution Solved by I_cant_Swim_,

On the home page, any chance we can get a "new posts" list (like on the old forums)? Either in place of the "new replies" one like we have, or in addition to it?

Also, it doesn't show up at all on mobile browsers. Is this a feature limitation in the forum software, or just something that's not enabled?

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

• MidnightPhoenix07 changed the title to Forum request/suggestion: "New posts" rather than "New replies"
3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm currently using the "All Activity" option or the "Unread Content" option.

Where are these options, BTW?

Ah, you mean what's under the 'Unread content' which you see by clicking on it on the home page, right?

14 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Where are these options, BTW?

Ah, you mean what's under the 'Unread content' which you see by clicking on it on the home page, right?

Yep.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 7:57 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

any chance we can get a "new posts" list (like on the old forums)? Either in place of the "new replies" one like we have, or in addition to it?

I've added a Topics widget. It should cover new posts as well,  and I think approximates your request as best as I can offer.

Mobile issue: I'm not sure why they don't appear on mobile (they don't on my apple phone). Would appreciate hearing what others see. Will work on it.

• Solution
On 8/25/2023 at 7:57 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Also, it doesn't show up at all on mobile browsers

That's now fixed.