NEW SHIPS - CLOSED TEST 13.1

_KlRlTO_

so WG copied Colombo and made it an objectively better ship. They loved the idea so much they've done the same to Gluten Glue.

And Delhi looks like a T5 cruiser that isn't absolute garbage, been a while since I've seen that.

Prins Van Oranje - this is of course good. but what resources will it cost? Once upon a time I was waiting for Van Spaijk very, very much, and he turned out to be inaccessible to most.  

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, armory said:

inaccessible

That's what I thought when the Research Bureau first came in; that it was out of reach. Seems it wasn't that long afterwards that I had five tech-tree T10 ships in port and was resetting the IJN gunboat line for RB points. Now I have Vampire, Paolo Emilio, Illinois, Druid, Ohio and Hector. You just have to want it badly enough to work hard for it.

11 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

so WG copied Colombo and made it an objectively better ship

A ship which, I should remind you, is no nearer to being released than Prince of Orange is - so don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

11 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

Gluten Glue.

🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

You just have to want it badly enough to work hard for it.

Thank you 😂, I’d rather be left without a ship than reset branches that I earned with "sweat and blood"

• Thanks 1