Uruguayan Independence Day 2023 (World of Warships in-game event)

Wolfswetpaws

Ever get the feeling that all we are seeing are clones of clones with the names changed? 

BTW, I am disengaging from this Forum and only using it for Codes and News...  They really don't want adult discussions because they get heated.   This is a safe place I guess and that's not me.....  Thanks for the recommendation and see you out there !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asym said:

Ever get the feeling that all we are seeing are clones of clones with the names changed? 

BTW, I am disengaging from this Forum and only using it for Codes and News...  They really don't want adult discussions because they get heated.   This is a safe place I guess and that's not me.....  Thanks for the recommendation and see you out there !

I hope you find harmony.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I hope you find harmony.

I was looking to find adult, mature and sometimes "spirited conversations" concerning where we are:  as a forum;  as players of a stalled, mature game; and as co-players whom we've interacted with sometimes, for years.....  Not to be (this forum) I guess and all of those whom came with me feel the same way......the current moderation simply can not work....  I was really hoping.

26 minutes ago, Asym said:

I was looking to find adult, mature and sometimes "spirited conversations" concerning where we are:  as a forum;  as players of a stalled, mature game; and as co-players whom we've interacted with sometimes, for years.....  Not to be (this forum) I guess and all of those whom came with me feel the same way......the current moderation simply can not work....  I was really hoping.

Your words reminded me of this quote.

Luke : What's in there?

Yoda : Only what you take with you.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Your words reminded me of this quote.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/

Funny.  I like the "the only truth about what you don't know, is that what you perceive, is usually right..."  Or, Occam's analysis:  ""It is vain to do with more what can be done with fewer"   Alas, what do I know?

I'll read the forum for codes and stuff I haven't seen.  It's simply NVA to have a discussion where whatever you write gets censored.