Last Stand off North Cape problem

CFagan_1987

Do the 10 festive points for completing this event get credited automatically or do I have to click a button? I'm not seeing any button ... it just has the checkmarks under each picture representing the different stages of the battle and says I'm participating in the offer 

You need to click on the button in the news article.

Do you have the "You are already participating in this offer." twice? Once under the check marks and once under "participate" message?

You might also want to log in to the game, close it and refresh the article on the page.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

You need to click on the button in the news article.

Do you have the "You are already participating in this offer." twice? Once under the check marks and once under "participate" message?

You might also want to log in to the game, close it and refresh the article on the page.

Yep, I see "You are already participating in this offer" twice. I will see if I get the 10 points when I log into the game tomorrow.

Edited by CFagan_1987

You're doing better than me. I have one message that says "You Are Participating In This Offer" and the other which says "You haven't fulfilled the necessary conditions to participate in the offer." Hmm. 

10 hours ago, CFagan_1987 said:

Do the 10 festive points for completing this event get credited automatically or do I have to click a button? I'm not seeing any button ... it just has the checkmarks under each picture representing the different stages of the battle and says I'm participating in the offer 

You'll have to login to the webpage and then click the button. After you click the button they should straight away be credited towards your account. That's what happened with mine. If you're already participating you'll see it says "You're already participating in this offer" and as mentioned above there might be some conditions you need to fulfil that I have no idea what the requirements are for.