What flag would you add to the game to be your personal flag

kriegerfaust

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnPHBGWnBw-EFSQjhpw4j

Well i like this one first and foremost it has a cat which in my mind is the highest form of life.  Secon a great color combination without being too busy or cluttered like a lot of local flags.   I often want to play with others but find it better to go alone made all the easier when the players around me are sunk or go in the opposite direction.  Lastly it is just how i feel sometimes when playing carrier looking up and seeing my team falling apart in front of my eyes.  Can you find a flag that just by looking at it tells people what kind of player you are.  I guess if i could fix it i might make it purple and green great joker colors and garish enough for people to take notice without losing their lunch.

Edited by kriegerfaust
  • Like 2
  • Bored 1

• kriegerfaust changed the title to What flag would you add to the game to be your personal flag

My own design for my family crest that has historical & meaning of the name elements in it. However, War Idiot will never offer players a unique flag for sale, because they are ....  idiots.

WoT has clan symbols but WoWS still doesn't (even tho there's a St. Petersburg site that recorded over 400 clan flag submissions from all the old servers) - this tells you how stupid WG actually is. They could have sold clan commanders this bit of chrome years ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

a great color combination

Red over black is a good combo - did you know these colours & diagonal are the colours of the Sandinistas of Nicaragua - this is also now part of the Nicaragua national flag.

• Bored 1

Well, if someone is close enough to read my flag, they are hazarding my ship if friendly and I've done something very wrong if an enemy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

Well, if someone is close enough to read my flag, they are hazarding my ship if friendly and I've done something very wrong if an enemy.

Perhaps they'd use binoculars or a telescope, before getting that close?

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Even with Binoculars view, it is almost impossible to identify flags at distances farther than brawling range.

10 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Red over black is a good combo - did you know these colours & diagonal are the colours of the Sandinistas of Nicaragua - this is also now part of the Nicaragua national flag.

spacer.png

Prove your claim?

• Bored 1

11 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:
2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Even with Binoculars view, it is almost impossible to identify flags at distances farther than brawling range.

That might be why the USS Kidd flew an extra big flag?  🙂 

spacer.png  
https://www.businessinsider.nl/a-us-navy-destroyer-just-sailed-into-port-flying-the-jolly-roger-heres-why-the-uss-kidd-flies-a-pirate-flag/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

1 hour ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Prove your claim?

Suck rocks. Fact is black & red were used. Check some history. I'm not interested in 'arguing'. Whatever I post here is genuine. I have no interest in ignorance/trollism.

• Bored 2

1 hour ago, Aethervox said:

Suck rocks. Fact is black & red were used. Check some history. I'm not interested in 'arguing'. Whatever I post here is genuine. I have no interest in ignorance/trollism.

Used by the Nicaraguan FSLN indeed, but not on the national flag of Nicaragua, neither in the 1980s nor at present.

So genuine.

• Bored 1