Daily Rewards

Slammer58

Because of the changes in the next patch to Santa land. They will reset with the patch on Thursday for EU and Wednesday for NA.

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but why haven't/didn't the Daily Rewards reset on Dec 1st??

The pattern I've noticed is the new patch comes the Wednesday after the first of the month. BTW, thanks for letting me know where that smell came from:)

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

BTW, thanks for letting me know where that smell came from:)

🤣

20 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but why haven't/didn't the Daily Rewards reset on Dec 1st??

Here is the official announcement from Discord:

Captains!

We would like to briefly explain how Daily Rewards will work during December. As you probably already saw in the game, Daily Rewards didn't reset with the start of the new month. This however is working as intended, we've hinted it in the game itself on Daily Reward page! The reason for that is, that we've prepared for you a special holiday edition of Daily Rewards, which will start with the beginning of the 12.11 update. Those Holiday Daily Rewards will last only until 31st December. On the 1st January Daily Rewards system will return to the usual format - ending with every month in the calendar.

Fair seas and following winds!

• Thanks 1