Things that are easier or harder in (Original, Blitz, Legends - I have been told this forum is for pc players but please be kind and do not delete this post)

kriegerfaust

Destroy 5 or more enemy ships. Kraken unleashed is way harder in Legends because the enemy team has maximum nine ship meaning you have to sink more than half the enemy team.  This achievement/medal is a straight up port from the PC version and is insane, yes i have done it but it just feels spiteful to require such a high number given the maximum number of ships that can be sunk.

Dreadnought would also fall into this group as it is fight five ships and survive meaning more than half the enemy team has to attack you and not kill you, if anyone plays different versions of the game or just knows ways that it is easier or harder to play different versions add it below.

Edited by kriegerfaust

Not knowing the WoWS Legend side of things, how many of the team is formed up by bots? Maybe that is a factor?  Maybe the WoWS Devs just copied the medals over without adjusting the team parameters based in WoWS Legend? I would have thought WG would have adjusted the medal side of things too. 

• Like 1

also, on legends teams are almost never balanced, one team will have one more battleship and give the other team a cruiser instead of a battleship, or the enemy team will have an additional cruiser leaving your team with an extra destroyer, forget about any more fairness than that.  so yeah, steam rolls can be even more common in legends just a gift to make all my PC brethren feel better for the holidays.

20 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

also, on legends teams are almost never balanced, one team will have one more battleship and give the other team a cruiser instead of a battleship, or the enemy team will have an additional cruiser leaving your team with an extra destroyer, forget about any more fairness than that.  so yeah, steam rolls can be even more common in legends just a gift to make all my PC brethren feel better for the holidays.

That happens on PC as well, where you can get mismatched ship types. Been on teams where the other team has a DD, and my team didn't, which made it harder for us since we lacked the spotting advantage. I think it usually happens when there is a queue dump.

• Like 1