Update 12.7: Lüshun at the Dockyard Portal News Item

Tricericon

Roger going for 36k steel is a big oof. That's 3k more than FDR.

The BP keeps losing value, a T7 package is nice, but the 10k RP is a joke. And a bad one.

I think Lushun will be the first Dockyard ship I'll pass. Just no point having it.

As a collector I'm looking forward to the Flags container. Maybe I can finally get the Hawaii flag...

Otherwise a relatively boring update.

The update brings the following items to the game:

• The Free Wind permanent camouflage for flag_Spain_faddbe9a35a81f9797e36142196ce premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Numancia and Adventurer for flag_France_d67f8ec126611004d427736132c2 standard_357acc9fc0e2f7d98f047c99edffad3VIII Le Fantasque

7vqkkw.thumb.jpg.38e2a3c75cfc1c47613de0117009bf53.jpg

Funny thing is, I just watched Treasure Planet like last night too....

2 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Roger going for 36k steel is a big oof. That's 3k more than FDR.

Legitimate pain 😨

Noticed Air Supply nerf, now with 4% ship drop and removal of coal, won't see my previous luck anymore.  Brisbane is back now.  Very satisfied. 

image.thumb.png.b28e84a6e01f296b5ad0ebf59d056efe.png

20 minutes ago, o4x4 said:

Noticed Air Supply nerf, now with 4% ship drop and removal of coal, won't see my previous luck anymore.  Brisbane is back now.  Very satisfied. 

image.thumb.png.b28e84a6e01f296b5ad0ebf59d056efe.png

I remember pulling the Enty out of my last box back in the day. We can't have nice things anymore.

20 hours ago, Sailor_Moon said:

7vqkkw.thumb.jpg.38e2a3c75cfc1c47613de0117009bf53.jpg

Funny thing is, I just watched Treasure Planet like last night too....

20 hours ago, Copperhead550 said:

Greatest Disney movie… 

Agreed, good movie.

On 8/14/2023 at 12:18 PM, Tricericon said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-127-lushun-at-the-dockyard/

I was really hoping that we'd get a brawl right away to help with top 5, 25 times Somme missions.

That's what co-op is for. It's also usually the best mode in which to be able to YOLO for particular damage missions without letting your team down.

10 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

That's what co-op is for. It's also usually the best mode in which to be able to YOLO for particular damage missions without letting your team down.

Playing brawls properly is at least almost as fast and more fun IMO, but you are exactly right about what I am going to do now.

26 minutes ago, Tricericon said:

Playing brawls properly is at least almost as fast and more fun IMO, but you are exactly right about what I am going to do now.

I've tried brawls and it's just not the same. Bots never hide, almost never go AFK except for when they occasionally get stuck (still), always want to fight, and there's more variety of targets.

It just feels to me that the rewards I get for the time put in are better in co-op, especially when there are multiple hits to be made, and I also have no restrictions concerning the ships I'm allowed to bring - important if there's an air kills mission, for example, where I would almost always bring a CV to guarantee facing one.