What is your game shame

kriegerfaust

I like playing carriers, Sapien in particular having torpedo bombers that can launch four torpedoes three times if a full squadron survives to launch

plane regeneration is lower than Kaga, but you get three strikes compared to two, planes have more health, torpedoes spread is tighter,

when i am not playing to accomplish a mission or task or whatever but just for fun i love to play a carrier

what do you do in the game that you normally would not brag about

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

plane regeneration is lower than Kaga, but you get three strikes compared to two

Kaga flights have three sets of four torpedo bombers, although each launches only one torpedo. 

Edited by Ensign Cthulhu

I am ashamed of nothing I do in game.

The whole idea of the question is a legit toxic conversation though.

If you are implying that there are things to be ashamed of in game that are within the rules set by WG...then you are just a moral tyrant trying to force everyone to play the game the way you want it played.

I reject this line of forum bullying STRONGLY.

I heartily recommend that we stop trying to shame each other into silly 'us vs them' camps.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Bored 1

18 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I am ashamed of nothing I do in game.

The whole idea of the question is a legit toxic conversation though.

If you are implying that there are things to be ashamed of in game that are within the rules set by WG...then you are just a moral tyrant trying to force everyone to play the game the way you want it played.

I reject this line of forum bullying STRONGLY.

I heartily recommend that we stop trying to shame each other into silly 'us vs them' camps.

Too late.  The game itself is moving towards aberrant behaviors.  The removal of team damage was to allow for children, whom no idea what fratricide is nor would even care, to play the game. 

To those of us whom have lost close friends to Blue-on-Blue deaths IRL, I am appalled.   If I were to add my "Ashamed of"  it would be the very, very few times I went Pink because I damaged or killed a team mate I never saw...  For me, being on the receiving end of "ooops!" and lived, that is the worst this game has to offer for me....

16 minutes ago, Asym said:

Too late.  The game itself is moving towards aberrant behaviors.  The removal of team damage was to allow for children, whom no idea what fratricide is nor would even care, to play the game. 

To those of us whom have lost close friends to Blue-on-Blue deaths IRL, I am appalled.   If I were to add my "Ashamed of"  it would be the very, very few times I went Pink because I damaged or killed a team mate I never saw...  For me, being on the receiving end of "ooops!" and lived, that is the worst this game has to offer for me....

The removal of team damage was essential for the introduction of submarines; yet another reason not to have them. Aside from the gameplay implications of a lot of short-range interactions, there was probably an anticipation of a lot of intentional sub team-killing - if the poll WG themselves did (and called favorable) was accurate.