The Bobharsky Experience

BOBTHEBALL

This was just a casual game but two unique things happened. 
1. The entire team died and was useless
2. I got my OPs damage record.

And about the actual ship, well after playing it quite a few times in OPs I can say she's 100% worth the grind. A unique and interesting experience for me, awards me for positioning in places where I can farm more cruisers, BBs and CVs while making me ignore the DDs. Is she Bayard or Mainz levels oh no not at all, however she's really up there in my honest opinion. 

image.thumb.png.dc9408a88bc4522be695ce96187a0286.png

Here's the best game I've had so far, it was a loss. I have no idea how the team managed to lose Narai. I'm still lost for words if I'm honest. Otherwise my games with her have been really nice, averaging around 250k every game is not bad. Obviously some highlights with a 370k and some lowlights with a 150k but I am seriously enjoying the experience with this ship.

image.thumb.png.ca56ace849fb00744bbae3df6b1c6a5f.png

Now thinking about a captain build, this isn't optimal the only reason I'm using it is because I couldn't be bothered having a dedicated captain, however if I were to have a dedicated captain for this ship it would be something like this. Because I'd only really play her in OPs I can be a bit crazy with the build. OPs is relatively easy to play around, there are lots of islands to use instead of smoke and even then the bots mostly can't hit you for large chunks of damage. This is why I'm sacrificing the extra smoke for outnumbered. It'll make me even harder to hit while letting me bend over and breed the cruisers and BBs faster because of the enhanced accuracy. If I was building this as an all-round randumb and OPs build I'd swap outnumbered for SI and then choose a 1p of your liking.

image.png.722809f2275c8aee31b2e66b0532c224.png

As for the upgrades, it's pretty standard there's nothing really unique going on here. I like having maximum conceal on AP focused ships as it lets me close in for more clitadels and such. Especially because you're great at knocking up enemy cruisers which there are lots of in OPs I found the double conceal to work wonders!

image.thumb.png.05f2e153c8c66fc0eaa330098cdee461.png

But yeah, overall she's an amazingly fun ship which I really enjoy. Do I think she's unique and entertaining to play yes I do. Do I think she's great for OPs yep I think so. If you have any questions regarding her please feel free to ask away, I'll happily answer everything thrown at me!

• Thanks 4

That isn't Co-op. That is a Scenarios game. Good game but not Co-op just FYI. Think you made a typo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

4 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That isn't Co-op. That is a Scenarios game. Good game but not Co-op just FYI. Think you made a typo.

Thank you I forgot 

• Haha 1

Pozharsky does well in these types of battles, at least for me.  I'm not sure I would take it in Randoms, but it sure is fun in Operations.

By the way REAL nice game there Bob!

Edited by SinkShips_2021
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SinkShips_2021 said:

Pozharsky does well in these types of battles, at least for me.  I'm not sure I would take it in Randoms, but it sure is fun in Operations.

By the way REAL nice game there Bob!

Yeah I'd rather take a Chapayev for game impact or an Irian for pure farming into random battles. Pozharsky is still excellent in OPs but would struggle hard. Also thank you!