Devstrike needs a contribution/Constructive criticism section

kriegerfaust

Let me explain, in the old site many people used to want to add ships and even new lines or split lines to the game.  I do not see a place for that i have tired general discussion, but it does not really fit.  this section could be for all the people who think of world of warship as less than perfect.  How they would make the game better or just comment on the game's flaws.  Maybe i am wrong and there is a section for me to post this but if i am right it would be nice for a place to be made. The population could just be not right for such content but i think it could be fun both to see new and old content of this the from the old site.

• Confused 1

while the question is how much sense it does make to have a (games progressions) feedback section in a non affiliated forum, it sure can't hurt to simply post such for food for thought.

danger always being they come over and take it from here. in a bad way. as always.....

be careful for what u wish for lol Smile_bajan2.gif.446b14dd672b197e9f67451

• Haha 1

Need a specific topic title, in order to sort the topic into the appropriate category.
If one wants to create a DevStrike organizational category, then one for "ship proposals" and "new tech-tree line proposal" might be better?

General feedback is .... vague?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Need a specific topic title, in order to sort the topic into the appropriate category.
If one wants to create a DevStrike organizational category, then one for "ship proposals" and "new tech-tree line proposal" might be better?

General feedback is .... vague?

True. The more threads the more jumbled it would get.

5 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

True. The more threads the more jumbled it would get.

Psst. Moving said thread there won't make it jumbled.

44 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

Psst. Moving said thread there won't make it jumbled.

Do we got a said thread?

Here's WG's reaction to criticism... constructive or otherwise. So, why even bother?

fingers-in-ears.gif

Edited by hocus4957
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1