How to clip a WOWS replay

Chiron

Does anyone know if and how to clip a small piece out of a game replay. I have an amazing segment of a a DD vs sub interaction that I think many would find interesting. 

Launch the replay on your computer and record it with a screen capture program (I recommend OBS)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chiron said:

Does anyone know if and how to clip a small piece out of a game replay. I have an amazing segment of a a DD vs sub interaction that I think many would find interesting. 

If you use NVIDIA chances are you have a native screen capture software already in your PC. Else you need to install a software to record your replay. As Phoenix said, OBS is nice and free. Once you have the clip you can upload it to Youtube and share the link, the file will be probably too big to share directly.

Please post your clip once you record it. 

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Like 1

Doing this...

14 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

If you use NVIDIA chances are you have a native screen capture software already in your PC. Else you need to install a software to record your replay. As Phoenix said, OBS is nice and free. Once you have the clip you can upload it to Youtube and share the link, the file will be probably too big to share directly.

Please post your clip once you record it. 

... is also the only way we have of making replay contents available later on post current update.

• Like 1

Doh!,  Many Thanks, I think I can figure that out....muses old guy!

Ok give this a try. Link is

Edited by HogHammer
Provide link

38 minutes ago, Chiron said:

Ok give this a try. Link is

https//YouTube.be/AU4RZnHEYhQ

The link is not working... also the URL is sus it should be //youtube.com/  not //youtube.be/ 

which region are you?

Maybe your video is not yet published... it takes some time for Youtube to make the video public.

In order to share the video you just need to copy the address bar on your navigator and paste it here in your post... if you do it right it should look like this:

Edit:

It's now online! TY for sharing

Edited by ArIskandir

4 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

Think this is the video.  Correct  @Chiron  ?

That was an awesome cross drop pattern from the Sub! Only safe way out of it is being quick with your DCP...