What port would you like to see in the game

kriegerfaust

Unfortunately, with the art department in limbo, I wouldn't expect to see any new ports for a while. But with that said, I would like to see...

• Hawaii (Pearl Harbor) - the current port get updated as it is very dated and poor vs most others and I want the Arizona Memorial added to it (don't care about timelines - add the tribute)
  • Scapa Flow
  • Puget Sound/Bremerton
  • Toulon
  • La Spezia

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Third on the Pearl Harbor/Hawaii. Especially since they moved the container ship in front of the houses.

Scapa Flow would be nice, especially since it's a stone's throw away from Kirkwall and the Highland Park distillery. 🧐

Ferrol would be good as a Spanish port.

• Like 4

Brest
-- posted by my memories of testosterone

Maybe one of the French U-boat pens?

Edited by iDuckman
  • Like 1

Grand Harbour of Malta, with option to switch between what it looked at during WW2 & what it looked like during age of sails, pre French Revolution

• Like 4

Not exactly what OP asked about but just released in the newest Devblog for update 0.13.0...

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/498

Update 13.0 will bring back the previously decorated Kure Port! We saw a lot of interest in this port during our Early Access event for the recently released Japanese Battleships, so we wanted to bring this incredible Port back with a few changes. The dragons present for the Early Access event (as well as other small details) will be removed. The stormy weather as well as the music and ambient sounds will remain. This port will be available for the next couple of Updates, and we will once again evaluate player feedback to decide how this Port will look beyond that.

qBzYFh7CIwjv9XUgRaetBBAyNfJS7GW7R15SW4Zf

45ru7dwaE0B3zUqU1Y1EygpDfWKAF0zzuBsgneVy

ZvmPGGCDyU3hie5qBZBBQpvgbhgxoynSKsJweTXt

ZNidgcV5ZhUiC26xYnoiuzUTeqzXro8kHE5kjnCc

This is something I have seen players ask for (not me but many others) so kudos to WG for actually listening for once.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, aleksi111 said:

another port I'd like to see would be:

Helsinki?  I'm I right?

Yes, Suomenlinna seafortress to be specific

Russian Baltic navy spent time there in WW1, and from where they evacuated during the ''Ice Cruise of the Baltic Fleet'' of February–April 1918

Gangut's had to go straight to drydocks for repairs once they reached St. Petersburg.

image.thumb.png.ed922a8eb298219d311779ae57aa11ad.png

• Like 3

Gothenburg of course, "the Pearl of Scandinavia"! ! !

Then we can also look upon HMS Småland resides there as a museum ship.

Another fun Swedish fact. HMS Småland is named after a region in Sweden called Småland, if you are from Småland we (Swedes) say you are "Smolensk"! ! 

Didnt know that one did you? 😄

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2023 at 1:45 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

Unfortunately, with the art department in limbo, I wouldn't expect to see any new ports for a while. But with that said, I would like to see...

• Puget Sound/Bremerton

To make it fun, could we have the mothball fleet as part of it?

Mothball fleet of the 50s/60s before ships started getting scrapped.

Edited by Lord_Slayer
  • Like 1

Totally onboard with Bremerton, WA, and Esquimalt, BC, both mentioned above. Shown in the photo (from Wiki), the HMCS Rainbow enters Esquimalt harbour on 7 Nov 1910. The Rainbow, an Apollo-class protected cruiser was the only major RCN, or RN for that matter, warship on the Pacific coast at the outbreak of WW I.

-best

HMCS_Rainbow_EntersEsquimalt_19101107.jpg

• Like 1

Halifax, Nova Scotia, for the first 2 years of the war most of what kept Britain in the fight went through that port.

• Like 5

Also, port weather.  I like the weather in the current port.  But maybe not all the time. 

Scapa Flow is so large it gives impression of open sea.  #teamOceanMap

• Like 1

I suggest Esquimalt next to Victoria, B.C. (on Vancouver Island). I'm from BC & this naval base has a very old & large drydock (from it's Royal Navy origins, now RCN).