Spellcheck

Justin_Simpleton

Is there a spellcheck with this forum?  I don't write much so I'm losing my ability to spell correctly.

@Justin_Simpleton Depending on the browser you use, most have an extension you can download and use.

Just search "spell check for browser" and you should see results.  Hope this helps

The forum itself does not have a spell check built in.

Found this:

How to Turn on Spell Check in a Browser

Spell checker is a software feature that checks for misspellings in a text. Depending on the browsers, you may need to change some settings to enable or customize spell check.

Chrome Browser

1. Open the menu and choose Settings.
  2. On the settings screen type "language" in the search box to locate the language settings.
  3. Choose the Basic spell check or Enhanced spell check option.
  4. Add new languages if needed.

Firefox Browser

1. Open the menu and choose Options.
  2. Scroll to the Language section.
  3. Select Check my spelling as you type.

Safari Browser

Safari does not have Spell Checking turned on by default.

1. Open the Edit menu and click on Spelling and Grammar.
  2. Choose the Check Spelling While Typing and/or Check Grammar with Spelling options.

Microsoft Edge Browser

1. Press Windows Key + I and click on Devices.
  2. Click on Typing and turn on the Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words options.
  • Thanks 1

Thiss is a test.  It duz not seeem to work.  I restarted the computer after changing the hardware keyboard spelling option, just to be shure. Text suggestions work okay.

image.thumb.png.4d17ed2c7c3168feb85f3bf74aabcfb8.png

This suggestion was the solution to my problem.

Justin, looks like you are using MS Edge as a browser.  You'll need to open the browser and there should be 3 dots (top/right)...click on it and go to settings...then to language.  Here is a screenshot of what the page should look like.

Settings for spell check.png

• Like 1