Voyage to North Pole

S7CentNickel

So I ended up spending 60 of my 69 of my Artic tokens & bought a premium BF crate. 

Pulled a Kaga B.  Figures, I don't play CV's.  I guess it goes with the regular Kaga I pulled with a Santa Crate last year! 

Edited by S7CentNickel
phraseology
  • Like 3

Kaga from a Santa Crate last year and Kaga B from a BF crate?

1 hour ago, S7CentNickel said:

Figures, I don't play CV's.

“You do now!” — WeeGee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, S7CentNickel said:

So I ended up spending 60 of my 69 of my Artic tokens & bought a premium BF crate. 

Pulled a Kaga B.  Figures, I don't play CV's.  I guess it goes with the regular Kaga I pulled with a Santa Crate last year! 

You should get the base xp missions done in ops for the free doubloons. Just spam the torps. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

You should get the base xp missions done in ops for the free doubloons. Just spam the torps. 

this ... take it as free 2.5k doubloons and 25k coal ...

• Like 1

I managed pretty good haul from the Arctic tokens, partly because I had enough Doubloons for the premium battle pass -but not for any ships above T5- & thus got 5 Premium BF containers with the 150 grindable tokens + 100 more from Battle Pass.

Napoli B -an Dublicate for special mission, and thus effectively Doubloon refund

Ashashino B

Kearsage B (Pukes)

All in all, the even felt pretty generous with 3× totally free -excluding time comitted- BF premium containers with 12% ship change & Soviet T8 CL as final reward.

P.s

Anyone able to answer why I can't upload profile picture or even pictures in general to this post?

I may be crap with IT, but surely not that crap

Edited by aleksi111
Clarification on amount of tokens
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, S7CentNickel said:

Well, at the bare minimum that is 2 T8 flake rewards and that is pretty good (2X70=140 Steel this Christmas for example). Just use bonus flakes you get playing ships you do like to gather their reward.

FWIW, you should try and learn how to play CV even if it is just in Co-op. Kaga is a god for torpedo hits and flood missions. They also are hands down the best for spotting ribbon missions (you can easily spot all 9 reds at start of match in Co-op with a CV). They are probably the best for spotting damage in Co-op too although that is really hit or miss. Seems to be 75-100K or 5K.

1. Take it to the training room and play against bots set to not move or shoot 1st. That lets you get used to flying the planes and making drops.
  2. Once you can do that set them to move but continue to keep the shooting off (this disables AA). This lets you adjust to leading and hitting a moving target without worrying about flak.
  3. Once you can hit a moving target turn the bot shooting on. This will have their AA active and you can learn how to dodge flak and deal with AA.
  4. Once you can do that go play some Co-op games.

It's hard to do a lot of damage in Co-op with CV's if it is an all human team because the games go so fast and the bots are all grouped up at 1st with overlapping AA that can be tough. But you can still get torp drops in and Kaga has a lot of planes. It really makes torp hit/flood missions when a CV qualifies so easy. It's easy to get 20-25 torp hits plus some floods even in a 4 min Co-op game with Kaga and I have got over 30 torp hits and as many as 8 floods in games that go longer.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

100k capt xp

100k capt xp

14 blue free xp boosts

14 blue silver boosts

Alaska B

My haul from the 5 crates, free 100k free xp and 2500 doubs will be mine as well since I bought the original Alaska. 

Can't remember how many BF containers I bought, got nothing much of consequence, blue boosters and such. Not gonna complain though can always use the boosters.