Two new sub-sections.

BOBTHEBALL

There are two new sub-sections added one for gameplay and more general questions and the other for ship related questions. Hope to keep it a bit tidy here and am looking forward to all the things that need answering!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• I_cant_Swim_ featured this topic
  • I_cant_Swim_ unfeatured this topic
  • 7 months later...

So I am playing the Kleber in co-op and for some reason I hoover my mouse over the bot Kleber in the team lineup screen and noticed that it had a much better concealment than my Kleber (6.2 km, I think). My Kleber has a concealment of 7.8 km, this is with the 'Concealment Expert' captain skill as well as the upgrade 'Concealment System Modification 1'. So what is going on here? Why does the bot Kleber have a much better concealment than mine?

Edited by Sambo_Cigars

I had sent in a ticket some time ago right after they made this change. In randoms, the enemy USS Hill mirrored to my Hill had more HP than mine. All they said is they noted it and were working on it - sent to devs. I have seen it a couple of times since then.

I got an explanation on Discord. There is a fancy upgrade, a 'unique upgrade' for the 6th slot that brings down the concealment to 6.2 km. 

• Like 2