Can we please get date and timestamps on posts?

JonONeill
Go to solution Solved by I_cant_Swim_,

Right now, it's driving me nuts that they're not there. Can't imagine how crazy I'll go once there's more stuff to read and respond to.

• Like 2

as said, we're working on it. This beta is just to bridge the interim. A dark mode is planned.

• Thanks 2

I can second the notion of time/date information.
Not a fan of "dark mode", personally, but it's nice to have options that cater to people's preferences.

Also an option to "edit" an existing post would be nice.

Meanwhile, I'm glad this forum was created and am looking forward to good times.  🙂

• Like 1

Made the same observations (and have the same requests, except for the 'dark mode', that is). Thanks for including the 'Thanks' reaction we know from WoWS ASIA forum.

Agreed, that would be amazing. Also I've mentioned this to the admin already, but we'll need an Edit Post function. As of right now, once you post, it's permanent and unchangeable. So just a friendly reminder, make double sure of what you post BEFORE posting.

4 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Agreed, that would be amazing. Also I've mentioned this to the admin already, but we'll need an Edit Post function. As of right now, once you post, it's permanent and unchangeable. So just a friendly reminder, make double sure of what you post BEFORE posting.

Change your theme down below on the page and select default. It will make it easier to see the option icons.

image.thumb.png.a7a9bddb41886c6cf70add934640e6d8.png

Edited by yss_turtleship
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yss_turtleship said:

Change your theme down below on the page and select default. It will make it easier to see the option icons.

Ohmigod, perfect! Thanks @yss_turtleship!

sailor-moon-anime.gif.7b2b26bbf42e943ba92285e7ce722505.gif

Oof, outta reactions already 😛 But still, thanks a bunch, that fixed it big time!

Edited by Sailor_Moon

On 8/14/2023 at 1:57 PM, yss_turtleship said:

image.thumb.png.a7a9bddb41886c6cf70add934640e6d8.png

Thank you!

On 8/14/2023 at 1:53 PM, Sailor_Moon said:

LOl I already screwed that up.

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

LOl I already screwed that up.

No worries @clammboy, just use Default Mode at the bottom of the screen (under the Theme tab) and that should solve most of the UI issues 🙂

• I_cant_Swim_ locked this topic
  • Solution

These issues have been solved. Thread closed.

• Thanks 1