Descriptions of the Contents of Containers

Aethervox

Where does one find the lists of what one can obtain from buying the German or the Captain's Holdall containers? I cannot find anything to assist in deciding to get one of these 50 token Voyage to the North Pole items.

I was able to find something about the Holdall containers on an old article (EU). Complete with the pictures of all the captains that may drop.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/armory-127-sequential-bundles-with-various-containers/

There's also a fairly comprehensive list on the Wiki, though without all the pretty pictures.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Event_Containers

• Like 2

The WoWS website has a list of all containers and their drops (or at least most of them)

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/contents-and-drop-rates-of-containers/

The wiki list Admiral_Karasu posted also lists all event containers with a full list of drops (minus the pictures).

You can also look at the crates in the armory itself, which will list all possible drops (and even indicates which unique items you already have if you're logged in). It works fine in game and online, but sometimes mobile will have issues with scrolling on long lists of items (like the ship list in SCs or the BF crates, for example). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Where does one find the lists of what one can obtain from buying the German or the Captain's Holdall containers? I cannot find anything to assist in deciding to get one of these 50 token Voyage to the North Pole items.

Black Friday containers imo, 12% chance of a ship for 50 tokens is pretty insane. Captains containers is literally all just captains and the German container has some pretty dogwater ship choices.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I started to reply an untruth.  I'd delete if I could.  @BOBTHEBALL Since you have POWAH! please do it for me.

Forgive me lord for I have sinned, I played PVE. 

We forgive you.

Yes, our pronouns are we/our.  Confused yet?  Good.

Edited by iDuckman

3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I started to reply an untruth.  I'd delete if I could.  @BOBTHEBALL Since you have POWAH! please do it for me.

We forgive you.

Yes, our pronouns are we/our.  Confused yet?  Good.

That's alg I sorted it out