November's monthly supercontainers

HamptonRoads

Forgot to take a screenshot. 2 SC from the daily login thingy.

SC 1= 1000 Doubloons

SC 2= Premium Ship Maya

✔️

• Like 4

The more I read these threads...the more I am convinced that drop chances are not uniform from player account to player account.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

The more I read these threads...the more I am convinced that drop chances are not uniform from player account to player account.

There is not enough info to support that.  I suspect that players are MUCH more likely to post their results if they get something good like Steel or, especially, a ship.  If that is the case then many of the good results are cherry picked.

In order for the data to be valid for a player we'd need to have every result they have received.

Ultimately, they are just super containers and there is nothing particularly special about them as compared to the super containers received in the course of selection daily crates, so even just posting the monthly reward super container results doesn't tell us anything.  To get statistical data we would need the results of EVERY super container from each participating player.

Here is a synopsis of all of my super containers since 8/92020.  I doubt even 0.1% of players have maintained such data.

Supersyn.thumb.jpg.f57ff31019d335a75c6a70240bf5e7c7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

There is not enough info to support that.  I suspect that players are MUCH more likely to post their results if they get something good like Steel or, especially, a ship.  If that is the case then many of the good results are cherry picked.

This is the most likely explanation...though I do have the nagging suspicion that WG would not be quite so basic as to have loot crates be on a universal drop rate...

...but there is no way to verify it, or trust WGs statements about the system without an independent auditor...so it mostly resides in my tinfoil hat myths.

41 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

...but there is no way to verify it, or trust WGs statements about the system without an independent auditor...so it mostly resides in my tinfoil hat myths.

Realistically, no.  If we could get, say, 1000 players to accurately record 1000 super containers (you'll notice that I've gotten less than 250 in more than three years) that might give enough statistical data to ferret out any funny business.  We could also correctly guess the number of atoms in the universe on our first try.  I'll leave it to you to figure out which is more likely to happen.

Edited by Helstrem

On 11/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, MaxxyNL said:

Forgot to take a screenshot. 2 SC from the daily login thingy.

SC 1= 1000 Doubloons

SC 2= Premium Ship Maya

✔️

55 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

image.thumb.png.5a3245de309f8fb9c9e9c2576cd8d9b8.png

Considering I wanted this ship, pretty dang nice!

considering this is an only slightly gimped down atago on t7, incl. heal, i hope u guys know what u got there. noice, gratz 8894B97F-00ED-4D27-B896-7EC868D4089E.gif46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

considering this is an only slightly gimped down atago on t7, incl. heal, i hope u guys know what u got there. noice, gratz 8894B97F-00ED-4D27-B896-7EC868D4089E.gif46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif

That's quite fine, I like playing T7 the best so I'll take a heal heavy cruiser no matter what it sacrifices. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itwastuesday said:

That's quite fine, I like playing T7 the best so I'll take a heal heavy cruiser no matter what it sacrifices. 

oh, don't get me wrong ^^: tier-wise it doesn't really sacrifice anything. i consider her one of the best ships tier for tier. a bit like the old atago b4 tons of lines were added.

• Like 1

I got for NA account (Antean) 50 Sierra Bravo flags & 7 days premium. For my EU account (main, Aethervoxx) I received the same 50 Sierra Bravo flags & 25 green Cmdr exp. 

15 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Free is free

• Like 1

For me 50 deto flags and a ship. Or should I say shi...

shot-23_11.27_20_47.05-0288.thumb.jpg.2c7e6a36ab90960614cb11f12a40a53c.jpg

The same shi(t)p I swapped months ago for Sims...

Why you do dis to me WG 😭

• Like 1