CHANGES TO TEST SHIPS - CLOSED TEST 12.10

Tricericon

I lol'd. As a result, Michelangelo in wows is nerfed much smaller than lesta did in their version. CIS-guys are now wondering en masse whether they even need this shipyard xD

Edited by Kratbowl
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, pepe_trueno said:

they just keep on nerfing michelangelo... poor thing is the new Odin.

As sad as that is, it has it's upsides, since i decided i wouldn't do dockyard grinds again, every nerf, makes it less likely i get tempted to change my mind.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

As sad as that is, it has it's upsides, since i decided i wouldn't do dockyard grinds again, every nerf, makes it less likely i get tempted to change my mind.

The last time, possible, that I actually did complete the Dockyard event was the 2nd Puerto Rico one. Since then, I've just collected the few rewards that regular game play has given me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Italian cruiser Francesco Ferruccio, Tier VII

• Main battery reload time reduced: 12 to 11s.
  • SAP shell ricochet angle parameters were changed:
    • Guaranteed ricochet angle reduced: 85 to 80 degrees.
    • The angle at which the check for ricochets is made is reduced: 80 to 70 degrees.

Looks like WG is busy making an intermediate Salvage for Victory reward ship DOA 😞 

• Sad 1