Site LogOuts - Do you experience it as well?

Leo_Apollo11
Go to solution Solved by Leo_Apollo11,

Hi all,

Site LogOuts - Do you experience it as well?

I find that I am automatically LoggedOut after several hours and have to SignIn again... happened yesterday as well on several machines... I do use Firefox...

Anyone else?

Leo "Apollo11"

Are we talking DevStrike! here? My login stay active all day without me touching it. Err.. actually I don't know that. But it stays active all day. I use Firefox. Edge too, no issues.

More likely a VPN issue, as after several hours your assigned IP might change.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am 100% sure thsi is some cookie related issue... must be that they are not saved and/or with wrong lifetime... will restart the browser (I usually don't do that since machine is always ON - only on updates it restarts)...

Leo "Apollo11"

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Actually, first I've heard of this.  Maybe Firefox?  

Firefox has some real issues for me when I have the game open and this forum open at the same time.  I can not easily edit or add to this site if the game is running.....  I have to "stop"  Firefox when it gives me a "do you want to stop Firefox warning" to continue in the forum.  The minute I quit the game, this forum returns to normal.

I am using an older PC so, it could be the amount of RAM or some other hardware constraint...????

Hi all,

Firefox restarted... all OK for 1+ hours... will let you know... I am 100% sure this is now fixed...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

• Solution

Hi all,

Everything is OK - afterI resterted Firefox for new updated version all is OK in all instances - the Firefox must have stored the cookies wrongy or not at all (or was running too long without closing)... in any case fixed... 😀

Leo "Apollo11"

• Thanks 1

Firefox user here, also a VPN user, and not typically experiencing any issues like this with Devstrike.

YES.

If you mean on the main WG website; then if the site is idle, it logs me out.

This is a HUGE pita, because; DESPITE BEING LOGGED IN TO THE GAME VIA THE GC; it won't let me access things like the daily free X/12 container, or the news page.

Huh...

You know; maybe if I actually had a reason to go to the main website regularly, (beyond maybe seeing what articles are up once a day, if that,) the connection would stay active, and it wouldn't time out.

Odd that. (sarc.)

I'm getting this with multiple sites, always logged out after leaving site despite selecting 'keep me logged in' option. Tried clearing cookies but no effect.