Weekend Spree - 17-19 November 2023

Ensign Cthulhu

A fairly uneventful weekend. Pushed Tallinn and Duncan ever closer to their goals. Loaded up a bunch of ships with those special commanders I have yet to get to 21 points and played at least one game in each to get through the Daily Battle Pass missions (and finished the Weekly along the way). 

Finished reading The Complete Memoirs of George Sherston by Siegfried Sassoon.

• Like 3

Finished reading "Which Witch, Black Curse" by Kim Harrison and returned it to the library just before the weekend started.
Began reading "Black Magic Sanction" by Kim Harrison.

Played entirely too much, this weekend, but did have some fun. 
Also played on the Public Test Server and earned a few live-server rewards from doing so.  Asymmetric battles remains fun.

Participated in Naval Battles and completed several in-game mission tasks.
Viewed various Twitch streams and scored some drops.

Saw @Ensign Cthulhu and others while I was viewing @Lord_Zath's stream and participating as a member of a division he was running.

My Wife and I watched the first two episodes of the television series "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" television series.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17220216/

Posted in various Forum topics.  🙂 

Weekends are too short, but this one wasn't all that bad.

• Like 1

Played RO's in the evenings and with clan battles siphoning off RO team mates, we had a division of three....   A friend of mine found a Tank parked in the woods of Maryland, took a picture as they went by it and sent it to me.......(Retired Armor Officer....duh)....  But, it's not a modern track....in fact it just may be a T-32 variant.  What is curious, is that we have accounted for all of those hulls???  There weren't any anywhere near this one is !  So, friends are headed back to MD (we have the geo data) to see what the heck it is and get the hull number....  It appears in very good shape......   

Might be a M-103;  and,  I have a lot of experience with them because we relocated one of them, that was being used as a target at Fort Huachucha.  Took two M-88A1'a with three to one rigs to pull them out of the holes they were in ! 

image.png.0c4676b657ca7ced88f930a1bcf84a21.png

this is one of them.....   Big tanks !

Did a lot of reloading and finished a Tomahawk project (I had a hawk made for butchering large game....) 

Other than that ^^^^^ played a bit and ran out of combat missions....

• Like 1

Played quite a few games on the PTS (mostly Asymmetric Battles.)

Finished off this week's North Pole mission and picked up this:

image.thumb.png.854b925fce83d9fb5688917e12bb7026.png

Polar Ice Cap camo for the Gneisenau.  I have no idea how to spend all of those tokens (probably let them go for credits.)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Polar Ice Cap camo for the Gneisenau.  I have no idea how to spend all of those tokens (probably let them go for credits.)

I recall WG has stated that Arctic tokens will not be compensated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

all of those tokens (probably let them go for credits.)

Boxes? Maybe you roll a ship, even if you have all you might get some dubs for it...

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

image.thumb.png.854b925fce83d9fb5688917e12bb7026.png

Take 3 BF Premium even if you get not ships you some useful things like blue boosters

Edited by Gnirf
  • Like 1

Finally got the game going again by cloning an old drive.  Never did figure out how why I couldn’t get the game center to load. (even with WEeGees help)

• Like 1