Promo codes for new players, who offers what?

Northern Nightowl

Hello,

as my son is about to get his own WoWS account, I'd like to ask which CC or streamer of the EU realm offers what as bonus for account creation.

I e.g. know that there are people who advertise codes to get a Warspite for free, but I do not recall who does this. So, if some people here do know about codes to get a premium ship at T5 or above as a gift on new accounts: please tell me about this. Below T5 is not enticing for playing later on...

Ah, and please don't worry that this will make him jump into high tier play without clues: he already trained a bit with my ships and is already somewhat proficient with a Dunkerque in the current brawls or with an Eugen in Operations.

Regards, Nightowl

• Like 1

@Northern Nightowl  Not sure what is offered (I believe that changes from time to time), but here are a few streamer links for new accounts:

https://warships.net/ChaosMachineGR 

https://warships.net/MalteseKnight_

https://friends.worldofwarships.eu/join/StatsBloke   

Carbine Carlito

(This one gives you: American Tier III cruiser St. Louis
German promo premium Tier II cruiser Emden
7 days of premium account
200 doubloons
20X camouflage restless fire
2,5 million credits)

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Northern Nightowl said:

Hello,

as my son is about to get his own WoWS account, I'd like to ask which CC or streamer of the EU realm offers what as bonus for account creation.

I e.g. know that there are people who advertise codes to get a Warspite for free, but I do not recall who does this. So, if some people here do know about codes to get a premium ship at T5 or above as a gift on new accounts: please tell me about this. Below T5 is not enticing for playing later on...

Ah, and please don't worry that this will make him jump into high tier play without clues: he already trained a bit with my ships and is already somewhat proficient with a Dunkerque in the current brawls or with an Eugen in Operations.

Regards, Nightowl

Become a recruiter yourself and recruit him as a shipmate. You don't need to use a CC/someone else.

Go to the EU recruiting station using the link below and sign up and then you can get a referral link based off your acct (available in your game port). Have your boy use the link when he signs up and he becomes one of your recruits/shipmates (this earns you Community tokens btw based on his games played and you can play together in a div and both of you can earn them).

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/recruiting_station/

The initial rewards shown right now are...

• Play 1 battle and receive T2 KM Premium Cruiser Emden
  • 7 Days Premium Time

Once your boy plays his 1st battle in a T6 ship he will get...

• T6 British Premium BB Repulse + 10pt Capt
  • 7 Days Premium Time
  • 5,000,000 Credits
  • 25x signals of each type
  • 30x common (gray) expendable economic bonuses of each type
  • 25x special (green) expendable economic bonuses of each type
  • 20x rare (blue) expendable economic bonuses of each type
  • 5x More Coal containers

You will get 3 Days Premium Time once he plays that 1st T6 game.

Also...

• For every game he plays solo you will get 10X Community Tokens
  • For every game you 2 play as a division...
    • You = 18X Community Tokens + 8 bonus for a Win
    • Your Son = 5X Community Tokens + 5 bonus for a win
  • Max you can earn in a week is 1500

So go become a recruiter and sign him up. Both of you benfit.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

So go become a recruiter and sign him up. Both of you benfit.

@AdmiralThunder thumbs up - excellent recommendation.

It's Friday, and my gray matter is not firing on all cylinders. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Northern Nightowl said:

Hello,

Regards, Nightowl

As others have mentioned, you can recruit him yourself and you’ll both get the benefits from it. Recruiting him gives him a bunch of smaller rewards, including premium time, and two premiums (Emden and Repulse). You’ll get Community Tokens for every battle he plays, and he can earn some too for every battle you play in a division.

But there’s an even better process to get even more rewards. If you haven’t created an account for him yet, you can go through all of these steps. If he already has the account and doesn’t want to lose the name, all you can use is the recruiting link.

Invite link to website -> Enter invite code while creating your account -> Use a recruitment link, clicking "I already have an account" and then signing in.

Invite Link (EU): https://promo.worldofwarships.eu/glows-34506/eu-en/

IMO this is probably the best of the current links I know of. It gives two tech tree ships (Tier III Russian cruiser Bogatyr and Tier IV American cruiser Phoenix, with slots and commanders), some credits and containers, and two weeks of premium time. I know you said you don’t want lower tier premiums, but tech tree ships should be a different matter. Plus, they’re both decent ships to start out with, and the other rewards alone would make it worthwhile.

Invite Code: PEARLHARBORAZ1941 is the best code I know of.

It doesn't give any “extra” freebies, but it does give a Tier VI premium American battleship (Arizona). If you want more extra freebies and are fine with a lower tier ship, I'd say FIRE (Tier V premium battleship Texas, 200 doubloons, 7 days of premium, and 1 million credits). HMSBELFAST is another option, although its premium is a low tier ship (Tier III premium battleship Dreadnought, Tier III tech tree cruiser Caledon/destroyer Valkyrie/battleship Bellerophon, 14 days of premium, 1.5 million credits, and some camos and a patch).

Recruitment Link: whatever your recruitment link is for your account.

Gives Tier II premium German cruiser Emden (with a special camo, port slot, and commander) and another 7 days of premium after your first battle. After your first Tier VI battle (which can either be from grinding up to that tier, or playing Arizona from the invite code), you get Tier VI premium British battleship Repulse (with another commander and port slot), 7 days of premium, 5 million credits, a bunch of signals and bonuses, and 5 More Coal containers.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Thanks 1