Strange situation: already have bonus pack for Yamato, now can get another one as reward what will happen?!

VedranSeawolf359

I will have strange situation in future, I have permanent bonus pack for Yamato  now can get another one as reward from HSF Event collection what will happen?

I hope that we who have bonus pack for him will can add reward to another tier X ship

Screenshot (3371).png

Screenshot (3369).png

Edited by VedranSeawolf359
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think they cancel each other out. 😁

No, but honestly, sometimes you get some compensation for the duplicate. I don't think you are likely to get the bonus pack transferred to another ship. Others will no doubt know better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You get nothing. Seriously. No credits, no doubloons, no additional permanent economic bonus package. 

I was in the same situation earlier this year, but for the Bismarck. When I finished the "Hunt for Bismarck" collection, I already had an eco-bonus, and promptly checked my notifications for any changes. Empty. 

I even posted on the old forums (where no one at WG ever responded to my question), and of course those are now gone. 

• Sad 5

Back in the good old days, when permacamos came with their bonuses attached, if you bought a second permacamo for a ship (for looks), you paid full price (often more than that if it was a special event camo) and got no compensation for the economic portion at all. The same applied for special event permas for premium ships. People tend to forget that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am in the same situation. A fair solution would be to allow the economic bonus package to be transferable to another tier 10 tech tree ship. Not giving adequate compensation in doubloons (4,800) or not allowing the package to be transferable means in effect that all those players who already bought the economic bonus package for Yamato lose out in this event.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recently acquired the Yamato via the traditional route and was delighted to get the economic package from the collection. 

As @Ensign Cthulhu pointed out, having multiple camos (have 2 now for Yamato, 1 from before I got the boat) cost the same when the economic package was attached to the camo.  Now the first permacamo is cheap, but the economic package is way more in doubloons (as expected).

Glad to get the free one from the collection.

• Like 1